28-piece Electrician Tool Set
- Heavy-Duty Long-Nose-Pliers – Side-Cutting
- High Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers – Fish Tape Pulling
- High Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers – Angled Head
- 10" Pump Pliers
- 10" Adjustable Wrench – Standard Capacity
- 1/4" Keystone-Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver – 4" Heavy-Duty Round Shank
- 3/16" Cabinet-Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver – 6" Round Shank
- 5/16" Keystone-Tip Cushion -Grip Screwdriver – 6" Heavy-Duty Round Shank
- Wire-Bending #2 Phillips Cushion-Grip Screwdriver – 4" Round Shank
- 1/4" Cabinet-Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver – 6" Heavy Duty Round Shank
- 7-Piece Cushion-Grip Nut Driver Set (3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2")
- No. 2 Square-Recess Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver – 4 " Round Shank
- 3/16" Cabinet-Tip Cushion-Grip Screwdriver – Rapi-Driv®
- 25' x 1" Power-Return Rule – Double-Sided
- Magnetic Torpedo Level
- Crimping/Cutting Tool – Non-Insulated and Insulated Connectors
- 16" Canvas Tool Bag
- Canvas Zipper Bag
- Wire Stripper/Cutter – 10-18 AWG Solid Wire
- Utility Knife - Retractable Blade
- Frameless Protective Eyewear
- Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver
- Made in the USA
|Set Contents||(4) Pliers: side-cutting, long-nose, diagonal-cutting, and pump
(8) Screwdrivers: (2) keystone-tip, (2) cabinet-tip, wire-bending, square-recess, rapi-driv®, and conduit fitting & reaming
(7) Nut drivers
(1) Adjustable wrench
(1) Power-return rule
(1) Torpedo level
(2) Tools: crimper/cutting and wire stripper/cutter
(1) Utility knife
(1) Protective eyewear
(1) Canvas zipper bag
(1) 16" Canvas tool bag
|KT-80028||28-Piece Electrician Tool Set||18 lbs|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Do NOT use screwdrivers to pry or chisel.
The Tool belt provided in this kit is NOT an occupational protective belt
NOT insulated. Do NOT use these tools on or near live electrical circuits
Do NOT open the tape measure case. Spring motor is under tension; and opening may cause injury.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest.
- History of Klein Tools
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Grip
- Contract Jobs
Comments about 28-Piece Electrician Tool Set:
Great selection of tools in this kit. I have used Kleins exclusively for many, many years. Do yourself a favor and invest in your trade! Buy Klein Tools. USA made, quality, durabilty. Everything you need to be proficient and efficient in your work.
- Primary use:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!