IDEAL ID-62-200 LinkMaster™ Tester
- Able to test a cable's shield integrity
- Debug feature can diagnose which cable pairs have a specific wiring fault
- Excellent for Cat 6 Cabling
- Attaches to RG 45
- LED display lets you know when the battery is running low
- Easy to use, press TEST to start testing
- Tester will automatically shut off after 12 seconds
- 90 days warranty
Ideal Industries' LinkMaster Tester 62-200 is for use with UTP/STP cables. It is designed to test installed twisted pair wiring for configurations, checks for shorts, wires connected poorly, reversals, split pairs, unshielded and shielded modular plugs. Ideal for Category 6 cabling. The ID-62-200 debugs, automatically shuts off after 12 seconds and has a low-battery LED indicator. The main unit and remote are perfect for single person operation.
Main unit and one remote allow one person testing of T568A, T568B, 10Base-T and Token Ring
Item: Lan Wiring Tester
Application: Checks for shorts, miswires, reversals, and split pairs
Weight: 0.40 lbs
Dimensions: 8.5" x 6" x 2"
|ID-62-200||LinkMaster Tester||8.5" x 6" x 2"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!