What's special about LinkMaster™ Tester?
- Perfect for testing LAN wiring configurations on UTP/STP cables cables
- Ideal for checking continuity and configuration of wiring with both unshielded and shielded modular plugs
- Designed to test installed twisted pair wiring
- Useful when testing for open circuits, shorts, reversals and split pairs
- Click for More Features
|ID-62-200||LinkMaster Tester||8.5" x 6" x 2"|
- Able to test a cable's shield integrity
- Debug feature can diagnose which cable pairs have a specific wiring fault
- Excellent for Cat 6 Cabling
- Attaches to RG 45
- LED display lets you know when the battery is running low
- Easy to use, press TEST to start testing
- Tester will automatically shut off after 12 seconds
- 90 days warranty
Ideal Industries' LinkMaster Tester 62-200 is for use with UTP/STP cables. It is designed to test installed twisted pair wiring for configurations, checks for shorts, wires connected poorly, reversals, split pairs, unshielded and shielded modular plugs. Ideal for Category 6 cabling. The ID-62-200 debugs, automatically shuts off after 12 seconds and has a low-battery LED indicator. The main unit and remote are perfect for single person operation.
Main unit and one remote allow one person testing of T568A, T568B, 10Base-T and Token Ring
Item: Lan Wiring Tester
Application: Checks for shorts, miswires, reversals, and split pairs
Weight: 0.40 lbs
Dimensions: 8.5" x 6" x 2"
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030