What's special about this sealant?
- Seals openings and holes around electrical boxes, flashing, or cable entrances/exits in walls to prevent electrical hazards
- Soft and pliable, so it can be manipulated to fit odd-shaped gaps
- Non-corrosive; will not adversely affect plastic, PVC, or metals
- High flash point of 590° F (310° C) to protect from accidental electrical fires
- Click for More Features
With Duct Seal by Ideal Industries, you can close oddly shaped holes or gaps with ease. Soft, pliable, non-toxic and paintable, this sealant is great for refrigeration, heating and cooling, plumbing and more, and will not corrode metal or plastic.
|ID-31-601||Duct Seal Block||1 lbs||Gray|
|ID-31-605||Duct Seal Block||5 lbs||Gray|
- Since this sealant is soft and flexible, it can be reused time and again which will helps protect the environment
- Non-toxic compound will not harm installers even without gloves
- Can be painted immediately after application to blend in with decor
- Can also be used in other applications such as:
- Heating and Cooling
- UL Classified
- Made in the USA
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate|
|Crystal Quartz Silica|
|Tall Oil Rosin|
|Chemical Resistance||Resistant to water, alcohols, mild acids and bases|
|Chemical Description||Butyl rubber composite|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- What is Arc Flash?
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030