Ideal Industries Duct Seal Compound
With Duct Seal by Ideal Industries, you can close oddly shaped holes or gaps with ease. Soft, pliable, non-toxic and paintable, this sealant is great for refrigeration, heating and cooling, plumbing and more, and will not corrode metal or plastic.
- Since this sealant is soft and flexible, it can be reused time and again which will helps protect the environment
- Non-toxic compound will not harm installers even without gloves
- Can be painted immediately after application to blend in with decor
- Can also be used in other applications such as:
- Heating and Cooling
- UL Classified
- Made in the USA
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate|
|Crystal Quartz Silica|
|Tall Oil Rosin|
|Chemical Resistance||Resistant to water, alcohols, mild acids and bases|
|Chemical Description||Butyl rubber composite|
|ID-31-601||Duct Seal Block||1 lbs||Gray|
|ID-31-605||Duct Seal Block||5 lbs||Gray|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- What is Arc Flash?
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!