Fiberglass Fish Tapes
- For comfort and convenience, case is equipped with a one-piece, high impact nylon handle
- Fiberglass tape is non-conductive, and comes with a low-friction coating
- Won’t coil up; perfect for fishing in both large and small conduit, even with cable already in place!
- Lightweight reel makes it easy to feed out and rewind fish tape
- Ideal for use with telecom and data communication cables
- Can be used to fish in plenums, above suspended ceilings, and under raised floors.
- Fiberglass is the fastest type of manual fish tape available, but is recommended for fishing only (not pulling)
|GL-FTN536-100||100' x 3/16" (30.5 m x 4.8 mm) diameter
Nylon Fish Tape in Winder Case
|GL-FTF540-100||100' x 0.175" (30.5 m x 4.4 mm)
Fiberglass Fish Tape in Winder Case
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor’s Tools that Pay for Themselves
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)