Fiberglass Fish Tapes
- For comfort and convenience, case is equipped with a one-piece, high impact nylon handle
- Fiberglass tape is non-conductive, and comes with a low-friction coating
- Won’t coil up; perfect for fishing in both large and small conduit, even with cable already in place!
- Lightweight reel makes it easy to feed out and rewind fish tape
- Ideal for use with telecom and data communication cables
- Can be used to fish in plenums, above suspended ceilings, and under raised floors.
- Fiberglass is the fastest type of manual fish tape available, but is recommended for fishing only (not pulling)
|GL-FTN536-100||100' x 3/16" (30.5 m x 4.8 mm) diameter
Nylon Fish Tape in Winder Case
|GL-FTF540-100||100' x 0.175" (30.5 m x 4.4 mm)
Fiberglass Fish Tape in Winder Case
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- 3 Time-Saving Contractor’s Tools that Pay for Themselves
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!