Greenlee 5890 FC, SC, or ST Multimode and Single Mode Fiber Optic Test Set
The 5890 is a Greenlee multimode and single mode insertion loss test set. It is designed for technicians performing installation and maintenance measurements on fiber optic cabling networks.
- Created with technicians in mind to help them perform installation and maintenance measurements on fiber optic cabling networks
- Designed and packaged ruggedly to withstand a lot of use
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
What makes the GL-5680-FC kit unique?
What makes the GL-5680-SC kit unique?
What makes the GL-5680-ST kit unique?
- View 560XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs (PDF)
- View 570XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs (PDF)
- View 580XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs
|GL-5890-FC||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ FC Interface||3.9 lbs|
|GL-5890-SC||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ SC Interface||3.9 lbs|
|GL-5890-ST||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ ST Interface||3.9 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!