What's special about this Test Equipment Set?
- Kit designed to measure length, integrity, and frequency of the fiber optic cabling
- 850/1300nm loss measurements
- 1310/1550nm loss measurements
- Insertion loss test set for multimode and single mode kit
- Click for More Features
The 5890 is a Greenlee multimode and single mode insertion loss test set. It is designed for technicians performing installation and maintenance measurements on fiber optic cabling networks.
|GL-5890-FC||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ FC Interface||3.9 lbs|
|GL-5890-SC||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ SC Interface||3.9 lbs|
|GL-5890-ST||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ ST Interface||3.9 lbs|
- Created with technicians in mind to help them perform installation and maintenance measurements on fiber optic cabling networks
- Designed and packaged ruggedly to withstand a lot of use
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
What makes the GL-5680-FC kit unique?
What makes the GL-5680-SC kit unique?
What makes the GL-5680-ST kit unique?
- View 560XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs (PDF)
- View 570XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs (PDF)
- View 580XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030