Greenlee 5890 FC, SC, or ST Multimode and Single Mode Fiber Optic Test Set
The 5890 is a Greenlee multimode and single mode insertion loss test set. It is designed for technicians performing installation and maintenance measurements on fiber optic cabling networks.
- Created with technicians in mind to help them perform installation and maintenance measurements on fiber optic cabling networks
- Designed and packaged ruggedly to withstand a lot of use
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
What makes the GL-5680-FC kit unique?
What makes the GL-5680-SC kit unique?
What makes the GL-5680-ST kit unique?
- View 560XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs (PDF)
- View 570XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs (PDF)
- View 580XL Fiber Optic Meter Specs
- View Greenlee XL Fiber Optic Power Meter - Comparison Chart
|GL-5890-FC||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ FC Interface||3.9 lbs|
|GL-5890-SC||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ SC Interface||3.9 lbs|
|GL-5890-ST||Multimode and Singlemode Fiber Optic Test Set w/ ST Interface||3.9 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Testing
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose FiberCare™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Products
HOW-TO CORNER -