What's special about this speaker wire?
- High performance wiring will ensure that you and your customer are satisfied the first time the job is done
- Made from highly conductive electrolytic tough pitch (ETP) copper for great sound clarity and signal strength
- With two 16 AWG conductors, and a nominal O.D. of 0.198" , this meets the needs of most home theater, security and communications wiring applications
- Click for More Features
When you choose a Carol® Brand Command® Series Speaker Cable, you know you are getting high quality, exceptional performance at an economical price. These cables can be used behind walls or in raceway and are a fantastic choice for standard or high definition applications.
|PART #||WIRE GAUGE||TYPE OF PACKAGE||COLOR||PRICE|
|500 ft. per Carton|
|GC-C1704-25-02||16 AWG||Pull Pac Carton||White|
|GC-C1704-25-05||16 AWG||Pull Pac Carton||Yellow|
|GC-C1704-25-06||16 AWG||Pull Pac Carton||Green|
|GC-C1704-25-07||16 AWG||Pull Pac Carton||Dark Blue|
|1000 ft. per Carton|
|GC-C1704-30-19||16 AWG||Pull Pac Carton||Purple|
|GC-C1704-30-02||16 AWG||Pull Pac Carton||White|
When you are ready to shop for your cabling and wiring needs, there are some factors you should consider. Select the appropriate AWG size for your system design - think about distance and speaker impedance. Look for an acceptable stranding that will give you ease of installation and flexibility. Be sure the cable you select meets the codes or standards of the job - UL/CSA, NEC Riser, Plenum, etc. Select individual jacket colors as necessary to contribute to room or circuit identification.
- Neatly tuck these cables inside your walls or place them inside cableways for a clean, professional finish
- Excellent for automation applications
- One foot marker for easy measuring
- UL, CSA and RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
- Meets NEC Article 725 standards, Type CL3
- PVC jacket protects the wiring from external sources of damage
- If working with speaker connections, terminate with Banana Plugs
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
|Wire Gauge||16 AWG Bare Copper|
|Insulation||0.0009" Wall Polypropylene|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 60°C|
|Conductor D.C. Resistance||3.99 Ohms/1000 ft. nom. @ 20°C|
|Mutual Capacitance||22 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz nom.|
|Characteristic Impedance||70 Ohms @ 1 MHz nom.|
|Jacket (Insulation) Material||0.021" Wall - PVC (Poly-Vinyl Chloride)|
|Nominal Outside Diameter||0.198"|
|Cable Type||Multi-Conductor, Stranded|
|Lead Free Status||Lead Free|
|RoHS Status||RoHS Compliant|
|Vertical Tray Flame Test||UL Standard 13 - 70,000 BTU|
- How To Install a Wiring Solution
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Where in the World is General Cable?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030