What's special about this flat coax cables?
- Provides a discreet connection for a variety of audio and video
- Run along your wall and painted over for complete invisibility
- Eliminates the need for cable staples and other unsightly types of cable management
- Cleaner and more effective than drilling into your walls
- Click for More Features
FlatWire puts those unsightly coaxial cables back where they belong: in the attic, basement or otherwise out of sight. These cables are applied to the wall with adhesive and painted over, helping to create the cleanest visual experience possible.
|FTW-55922201||10' Composite Cable|
|FTW-55922301||20' Composite Cable|
|FTW-55923801||Coaxial Connector Pack|
- Much safer for pets and children than standard wiring
- All wires are pre-terminated for easy installation
- Ideal for connecting cable modems, satellite/cable television, subwoofers & more
|SKU||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||SKIN GAUGE EQUIVALENT||COPPER||IMPEDANCE|
|FTW-55922201||10'L x 1.7"W x .013"D||0.30 lb||12AWG||100% OFC||75 ohms|
|FTW-55922301||20'L x 1.7"W x .013"D||0.40 lb||12AWG||100% OFC||75 ohms|
|FTW-55923801||2.5"L x 2.43"W x 1"H||0.60 lb||Coaxial
(2) connector boxes, (2) coax patch cables
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030