What's special about the RODALONG?
- Polypropylene coating lubricates the rod, prevents shattering problems and extends the life of your rodalong
- Non-Metal/Non-Conductive material protects delicate wires during use
- 10+ accessories available for expanding the use of your Rodalong Standard or Mini
- Use the brake to control the dispensing speed
- The sturdy carrier handle makes it easy to rewind and recoil the extended rod
- Available in standard and mini versions to pull cable from 200 up to 1000 feet
- Click for More Features
The RODALONG Continuous Insulated Fiberglass Rod is the perfect technician's tool for reaching or fishing electrical conduit, cables, fiber optics, innerduct, or any other electrical building material. Plumbers also have unlimited uses for the RODALONG conduit rodder in drains, sewers, main water lines, and pipe and leak locate tasks. The RODALONG is available in the Standard version, or the Mini version - depending on length requirements.
|IT-CM250DTG||Mini Rodalong 3/16" diameter- 250 feet length||16" x 16" x 10"||8 lbs|
|IT-CF300DTG||Rodalong 1/4" diameter- 300 feet length||28" x 28" x 10"||23 lbs|
|IT-CF500DTG||Rodalong 1/4" diameter- 500 feet length||28" x 28" x 10"||30 lbs|
|IT-CF700DTG||Rodalong 1/4" diameter- 700 feet length||28" x 28" x 10"||35 lbs|
|IT-CF1000DTG||Rodalong 1/4" diameter- 1000 feet length||28" x 28" x 10"||42 lbs|
|IT-BE25||Bullet Tip with 3" Flex Extension|
Two Sizes available:
- 1/4" diameter
- Equipped with foldable metal carrier, bullet tip and cord grip
- Available 300 feet to 1000 feet in 100 feet increments
- Stands 26" high in the metal carrier
- Available 1/4" tip accessories
- Patent pending
- 3/16" diameter
- Equipped with metal die-case carrier, bullet tip and cord grip
- Available in 250 feet
- Stands 14" high in the metal carrier
- Patent pending
Warranty: The manufacturer will repair any broken Rodalong part that is returned. The Rodalong product seldom fails, and product failure is usually due to user installation error. However, the manufacturer will provide a repair kit and instructions on how to splice a broken fiberglass rod, and provide necessary repair assistance.
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030