What's special about this tool cart?
- No more misplacing tools or looking through drawers allows you to have your tools within easy reach with this tray
- Handy cart can hold tools, fishing gear, and hunting equipment; just about anything you want to keep at arms reach
- Easy to move around on its 4 wheels; two locking and two standard casters
- Click for More Features
This metal tray rolling cart is perfect for storing your tools and other items you wish to keep close by while you are working in your home, garage or workplace. The three trays are well sized and excellent for spreading out your items so you no longer need to rummage through drawers or bags.
|EX-TC-301A||3 Tray Rolling Metal Tool Cart||29" W x 15.1" D x 30.7" H||32.1 lbs||Blue|
- This three tray cart is a great addition to your garage or work site
- Heavy duty 16 gauge metal construction means this is a sturdy cart!
- Powder coat paint process assures this tool cart will resist scratches and is resistant to chemicals
- This cart is available in blue. Red and black are available upon request, please call
- 300 pound load capacity
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Construction||Heavy duty 16 gauge metal|
|Tool Cart Dimensions||29”W x 15.1”D x 30.7”H|
|Trays Dimensions||28.9"W x 15.0"D x 3.4"D|
|Caster Size||Four casters - 5" x 2"
2 locking and 2 standard
|Total Capacity cubic||11,310"|
|Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Gross Weight||36.3 lbs|
|Net Weight||32.1 lbs|
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Summer Fun on a Budget: How to Set Up a Tremporary Outdoor Home Theater
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor instructionsmanual
- Poor Planning on Assembly
- Minor Projects
Comments about Excel Rolling Metal Tool Cart:
We ordered this product as a cart to transport and store supplies. The cart was poorly designed as all the screws are tightened with the nuts on the interior of the cart - all on the same plane - which made it very difficult to assemble. We thought about having the screws on the outside but there was too much thread left over and would be a safety issue. Eventhough the cart is made of metal, the cart feels flimsy - not for heavy objects. The paint color is true to the picture and good quality.
Overall, the cart will serve our purposes but I had anticipated a much more heavy duty version than what we received.
- Primary use: