What's special about this low voltage thread impression by ERICO®?
- Eliminates the issue of standard bracket shape and size; usable anywhere an electrical box is not needed
- Allows you to mount wall plates and faceplates without the use of a standard low voltage mounting bracket
- Fits most common drywall sizes; 1/2" and 5/8" sizes fit most applications
- Click for More Features
ERICO® CADDY® Low Voltage Thread Impressions present unmatched versatility. Using this one product in dozens of different drywall applications will allow you to eliminate the need for stock and tool equipment. Combine many of the Thread Impressions for use with multi-gang devices, and see how this product helps you eliminate the issues of size and shape.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE / Pack|
|ER-MPVTI||CADDY® MPVTI Versatile Thread Impression||20 / pack||0.26|
- Spring Steel material with corrosion protection finish for durability
- Support point for speakers, audio/video/security panels, EXIT signs, etc
- Eliminates the need to carry multiple size mounting plates in your truck or tool box
- Lower labor costs, since you don’t need to purchase various gang brackets
- Use with either #6-32 screws or #6 sheet metal screws
|Material||Spring Steel with corrosion protection finish|
|Drywall Thickness||1/2" and 5/8"|
|Screw Sizes||#6-32 or #6 sheet metal|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts