Great Lakes CMR45U Rack
This Great Lakes cable managing rack is equipped with just about every possible component to make sure your network is neat and organized. Including an adjusting mounting option from 19" to 23", waterfall cable trays, cable rings, cable tie slots and vertical channels; this rack is perfect for keeping things tidy around the IT room.
- 1000 lbs total weight capacity
- #12-24 mounting on front and rear of rack already tapped
- Made from 12 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel (CRS)
- Construction: Black Powder Coat
- Wide vertical channels for cable storing
- 3.063” x 12” side mounting channels for larger cable storage
- 88 cable tie slots for securing cables
- Small foot print: fits on 24” tile
- UL Listed UL60950-1
|PART#||DIMENSIONS||RMU||HEIGHT||LARGE CHANNEL||LOAD CAPACITY||SHIPPING WEIGHT||PRICE|
|QGL-CMR-45U||84"H x 24"W x 21"D
|45 RMU||7'||3.063" x 12"||1000 lbs.||85 lbs|
|#12-24 Rack Screws
Part # QBI-9260
#12-24 x 0.50" Phillips, truss head, steel machine screw. Zinc plate. 50 per package
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!