Amphenol Two Piece BNC Male Crimp
This crimp connector provides a crimp that has its focus on the connector instead of the cable. This is beneficial because it means your cable is not compressed or compromised, so signals will not be interrupted.
- Electrical continuity will remain constant as a result of the crimp, and provide you with steady, strong signals
- BNC compression connectors are perfect for solid center mini coax and high end audio/ video equipment, as well as many types of cables
- Drawing Dimensions (PDF)
|Cable Group||RG-59, 140, Belden 8241, 8279||RG-6, 212, Belden 89248, 9290 RG-6, 212||Belden 1560A, Belden 88241, Belden 9259|
|Connector Style||BNC, RFX||BNC, RFX||BNC|
|Connector Type||Plug, Male Pin||Plug, Male Pin||Plug, Male Pin|
|Contact Termination||Crimp, Dual||Crimp, Dual||Crimp, Dual|
|Fastening Type||Bayonet Lock||Bayonet Lock||Bayonet Lock|
|Impedance||75 Ohm||75 Ohm||75 Ohm|
|Mounting Type||Free Hanging (In-Line)||Free Hanging (In-Line)||Free Hanging (In-Line)|
|Lead Free Status||Lead Free||Lead Free||Lead Free|
|RoHS Status||RoHS Compliant||RoHS Compliant||RoHS Compliant|
|Connector Body Style||Straight||Straight||Straight|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- How to Crimp an F Connector
- How to Attach a Crimp-On BNC Connector
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!