What's special about this BNC Male Crimp Connector?
- Secure crimps every time with these permanent connectors, which drastically cut down on the need for service calls due to improper connections
- The nickel finish and gold plated contact gives your jobs a clean, professional look, so you can be proud of the work you have done
- For best results, use these crimp connectors with the CTL Series Tools
- Click for More Features
This crimp connector provides a crimp that has its focus on the connector instead of the cable. This is beneficial because it means your cable is not compressed or compromised, so signals will not be interrupted.
- Electrical continuity will remain constant as a result of the crimp, and provide you with steady, strong signals
- BNC compression connectors are perfect for solid center mini coax and high end audio/ video equipment, as well as many types of cables
- Drawing Dimensions (PDF)
|Cable Group||RG-59, 140, Belden 8241, 8279||RG-6, 212, Belden 89248, 9290 RG-6, 212||Belden 1560A, Belden 88241, Belden 9259|
|Connector Style||BNC, RFX||BNC, RFX||BNC|
|Connector Type||Plug, Male Pin||Plug, Male Pin||Plug, Male Pin|
|Contact Termination||Crimp, Dual||Crimp, Dual||Crimp, Dual|
|Fastening Type||Bayonet Lock||Bayonet Lock||Bayonet Lock|
|Impedance||75 Ohm||75 Ohm||75 Ohm|
|Mounting Type||Free Hanging (In-Line)||Free Hanging (In-Line)||Free Hanging (In-Line)|
|Lead Free Status||Lead Free||Lead Free||Lead Free|
|RoHS Status||RoHS Compliant||RoHS Compliant||RoHS Compliant|
|Connector Body Style||Straight||Straight||Straight|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- How to Crimp an F Connector
- How to Attach a Crimp-On BNC Connector
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030