What's special about this video signal tester?
- Highly versatile tool can be used to test the integrity of PC DVI video outputs, DVI cabling, switching equipment and any other DVI video signal; this tool is ideal for those transitioning from DVI to HDMI systems
- Measures the quality of a DVI signal direct from the source or at any terminal in the run, simplifying system installation and maintenance
- 6 LED signal meter delivers reliable yet easy to read results
- Available adapter cables allow testing of HDMI and Displayport™ connections
- Click for More Features
With the complex nature of many digital video systems, troubleshooting a problem within the run can prove a very daunting task. The DVI Sniffer™ makes this task much easier by allowing you to test the strength of any DVI, HDMI, or Displayport™ signal at any point in the run, saving you a considerable amount of time and stress over hit-or-miss cable and equipment replacement.
BUY NOW! LIMITED QUANTITIES!
|PDC-DVI-SNIFFER||DVI Sniffer Signal Strength Tester||DVI Sniffer Main Unit|
|PDC-DVI-SNIFFER-AC||DVI Sniffer Accessory Pack|| 2' DVI M/M Extension Cable
2' DVI M/HDMI M Adapter Cable
DVI M to HDMI M Adapter
- Cables can be screwed securely into the unit, allowing you use the same cable in many operations for maximum efficiency
- Small form factor fits into your pocket and can be easily added to any tool set
- Several energy-efficiency features that will save you money:
- Must be squeezed at both sides to power on, preventing the battery from being accidentally run down when the tester isn't in use
- Lasts up to 2 years on 2 AA (LR6) batteries
- Automatic power-off after a period of inactivity
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
|Input||(1) DVI Female|
|Scale||6 Steps from Weak to Strong|
|Weight||8 oz (182 g)|
|Dimensions||3" W x 4" L x 1" D
(7.62 cm x 10.16cm x 2.54cm)
|Digital Signal Level||.8V p-p max|
|Signal Compatibility||DVI-D, DVI-I. Displayport*, HDMI*|
|Operating Temperature||50° F to 95° F (10° C to 35° C)|
|Maximum Temperature||113° F (45° C)|
|Relative Humidity||90% non-condensing|
|MTBF (calculated)||85,000 hrs|
|Weight||8 oz (182 g)|
|Dimensions||2.5" W x 3.7" H x 1.10" D
(60 mm x 94 mm x 28 mm)
|Weight||0.35 lb (0.14 kg)|
*Requires adapters from DVI Male to Displayport or HDMI - NOT INCLUDED
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE-
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030