What's special about this cable support system?
- Designed to easily accommodate current and future high-performance cabling upgrades, eliminating the need to replace infrastructures when more cable is added
- Enhanced J-Hook design reduces friction and offers less vertical cable compaction ensuring stable and secure installation
- Smooth and beveled edges with a wide based design provide large bending radius for 10Gb systems for all J-Hooks
- Click for More Features
Caddy Cat Links are a technologically advanced aerial cable support system. They provide a wide bend radius that reduces cables friction and offers less vertical cable compaction. These cable supports come in several sizes so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs, and allows to easily change as your needs change.
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Weight||Price / Unit|
|ER-CAT16HP||1" J-Hook||4"H x 1.92"W x 1.9"D||0.172 lb|
|ER-CAT32HP||2" J-Hook||4.83"H x 2"W x 2.7"D||0.274 lb|
|ER-CAT48HP||3" J-Hook||6.5"H x 2"W x 4"D||0.2176 lb|
|ER-CAT64HP||4" J-Hook||7.5"H x 2"W x 5"D||0.2586 lb|
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Weight||Price / Unit|
|ER-CATHPAN||Angle bracket with 3/16” Mounting Hole||1.4"H x 1.4"W x 5"D||0.34 lb|
|ER-CATHPTM||Tree mounting bracket||4.2"H x 1.18"W x 0.18"D||0.54 lb|
|ER-CATHP24||Hammer-on assembly for 1/4”-1/8” flange with 360º rotation||1.42"H x 1.28"W x 0.92"D||0.0426 lb|
|ER-CATHP58||Hammer-on assembly for 5/16”-1/2” flange with 360º rotation||2.65"H x 1.28"W x 0.92"D||0.045 lb|
|ER-CATHPBCB||Screw-on beam assembly for 1/8”-1/2” flange with 360º rotation||3.3"H x 1.45"W x 1.7"D||0.0426 lb|
|ER-CATHPBC200B||Screw-on beam assembly for 1/8”-5/8” flange with 360º rotation||3.2"H x 1.45"W x 1.7"D||0.072 lb|
|ER-CATHP24SM||Hammer-on assembly for 1/8”-1/4” flange||2.52"H x 1.5"W x 1.42"D||0.052 lb|
|ER-CATHP58SM||Hammer-on assembly for 5/16”-1/2” flange||2.52"H x 1.5"W x 1.42"D||0.055 lb|
|ER-CATHPBC||Screw-on beam assembly for 1/8”-1/2” flange||2.12"H x 1.2"W x 1.22"D||0.07 lb|
|ER-CATHPBC200||Screw-on beam assembly for 1/8”-5/8” flange||2.52"H x 1.2"W x 1.8"D||0.0686 lb|
|ER-CATHPAF14||Z purlin assembly for 1/16”-1/4” flange||3.95"H x 1.12"W x 0.72"D||0.062 lb|
|ER-CATHPESC||Easy strut assembly||1.85"H x 1.15"W x 0.8"D||0.044 lb|
|ER-CATHP6Z34||Rod/flange assembly for 3/8” threaded rod & 3/8”-9/16” flange||3.7"H x 1.12"W x 0.5"D||0.045 lb|
|ER-CATHPCD1B||Underfloor assembly for 7/8”-1” round pedestal or 3/4” square pedestal||2"H x 1.35"W x 2.5"D||0.048 lb|
|ER-CATHPCD2B||Underfloor assembly for 7/8” square pedestal||2"H x 1.35"W x 2.5"D||0.057 lb|
|ER-CATHPCD2.5B||Underfloor assembly for 1” square pedestal||2"H x 1.35"W x 2.5"D||0.061 lb|
- Available in several sizes: 1, 2, 3 and 4 inch to suit the needs of your application
- Can be used with a wide variety of cable, including CAT 6a, CAT 7, large diameter optical fiber and coax cable
- User friendly, easy to install and remove as they require no grounding, screws, rivets or special tools for installation so time and labor are reduced compared to cable tray systems
- Bendable locking tabs help retain cables and provide security and rigidity for any J-hook configuration
- Accommodates a wide variety of interchangeable attachment methods for multiple configurations such as threaded rods, beams and walls, angle brackets, mounting brackets, and more
- Environmentally friendly and completely recyclable product, it is manufactured from up to 80% recycled steel and uses less material than traditional methods of equal capacity
- Meets worldwide standards because it uses code-compliant materials and all-metal construction, making it ideal for use in multiple environments and applications
- Made in USA
- cULus® Listed: E165703
- Meets ISO/IEC 18010, TIA-569-B
- Naturally plenum rated because they are not combustible
Recommended Cable Fill
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||Cross Sectional Area (sq. inch)||Cat. 5e & Fiber||Cat. 6||Cat. 6a
cULus is a registered trademark of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
IEC is a registered service mark of International Electrical Contractors, Inc.
ISO is a registered service mark of the International Organization for Standardization.
TIA is a service mark of Telecommunications Industry Association.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- CADDY Cat Links Brochure (PDF)
TREE BRACKET INSTALLATION
Firmly hold the J-Hook to prepare
Hook the Tree Mounting Bracket into
the Locking Tabs and press-fit into
position. The Tree Mounting Bracket
should be mounted flush to the J-Hook
Hook the Locking Tabs of the second
J-Hook to the other end of the Tree
ANGLE BRACKET ASSEMBLY
Firmly hold the J-Hook and Angle
Bracket for assembly
Hook the Angle Bracket assembly into
the J-Hook and press-fit into position
Using a screwdriver, bend the Locking
Tabs to firmly secure the J-Hook
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Depends on the circumference of the cable, but you can safely assume around 100 cables on a 4" J-Hook.
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this is not a spec provided by the manufacturer. It is however designed to hold a certain amount of cables, so I would say not a substantial amount of weight.
- 60 lbs, as per Erico's product catalogue.
- Hello, If you?re able to drill holes in ceiling, you would need a Hilti Gun to pin and nail (CATHPAF14), which snaps on back of J-Hook. If you have any other questions please feel free to call us toll free at 866-222-0030
- Hello, No, although the are used to hold up cables, they are not considered a pathway. A pathway would be more like wire loom or cable raceway https://www.cableorganizer.com/wire-loom https://www.cableorganizer.com/surface-raceways
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts