What's special about this wall mount open rack from Great Lakes?
- Swings open 180° to allow access to all sides for easy maintenance and alterations.
- 18" depth works great for tighter areas.
- Choose from three sizes to fit your application: 12U, 19U and 26U.
- Fully welded steel construction for maximum durability.
- Click for More Features
This quality swing out rack by Great Lakes is designed to provide easier access and greater ventilation with a lower clearance. For areas where space may not permit a full floor rack or enclosure, this wall mounted rack provides an efficient space-saving solution, without sacrificing accessibility
|QGL-24WMOSR||12U Wall Mount Swing Rack||23.75"H x 20.75"W x 18"D||Black||
|QGL-36WMOSR||19U Wall Mount Swing Rack||36"H x 20.75"W x 18"D||Black||
|QGL-48WMOSR||26U Wall Mount Swing Rack||48.763"H x 20.562"W x 18"D||Black||
|MA-GR-30||Protective Grommet Roll
View more info
|VWOW-50RL||VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® Wire Wrap
50 per ROLL. View more info
|8" L (overall) x (3/4" W head & 1/2" W body)||
|CTMIL-ST100-BK||Standard Mille-Ties (100 per pack)
View more info
|12" L x 0.35" W||
- GL24SR and 36SR: 14 gauge cold rolled steel
- GL48SR: 12 gauge cold rolled steel
|1||2||Top/Bottom Brace Assembly - 16" EIA Swing Rack||16 GA|
|2||1||Swing Frame Assembly||**|
|3||2||Swing Rack Side Assembly - 18" Deep||16GA|
|4||1||Rear Brace for 19" EIA Swing Rack||16GA|
|5||2||0.50" O.D.x 0.26" I.D.x0.187"H Spacer, Black|
|6||4||Acorn Nut, #10-32, BLack Nylon, Locking|
|7||8||#10-32 x 1/4" Pan Head Phil. Screw, Black|
|8||2||1/4"-20 x 3/4" L Phil. Screw w/nylon Lock|
|PART #||RACK SPACE||WEIGHT CAPACITY||SHIPPING WEIGHT||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS (HxWxD)|
|QGL-24WMOSR||12U||50 lbs *||34 lbs||27" x 24" x 20.5"|
|QGL-36WMOSR||19U||50 lbs *||44 lbs||27" x 24" x 26"|
|QGL-48WMOSR||26U||50 lbs *||54 lbs||39" x 24" x 26"|
* Maximum weight capacities at minimal deflection. Weight capacities are listed for wall mounting only.
Click below to view specs & dimension drawings
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Yes, you can install your patch panel on the back part of the swing gate.
- Thank you for your question. We apologize we had different specifications on our page. The correct weight limit is 50 Lbs for this model.
- Yes this swing out rack can be configured to swing both left and right
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts