What's special about this bracket?
- Allows you to easily identify the mounting orientation of electrical boxes to make installations quicker
- Precut keyholes take the hassle out of installation
- Box locking tabs hold electrical boxes securely in place and prevent disassembly
- Click for More Features
This easy-to-install electrical box bracket from ERICO makes mounting boxes or plaster rings in low-voltage applications much less complicated. The TEB23 bracket has two attached far-side feet for additional stability and helps to prevent damage to the drywall. The patent pending design allows the bracket to be mounted to the wall stud on any of the four sides, making installation simple.
|ER-TEB23-1PK||TEB23 Electrical Box Bracket for 2-1/2" or 3-5/8" Stud Depth||1||0.608 lb|
- cULus certified
- Mounts 4" or 4-11/16" electrical boxes or plaster rings
- Fits both 2-1/2" and 3-5/8" deep studs
- Precut round and octagonal keyholes suit both 4-11/16" boxes and 4" square boxes
|Depth||2.5" to 3.63"|
|Weight||0.608 lb each|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Home Safety Checklist
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts