What's special about these cable ties?
- Smooth, rounded edges do not cut insulation - or hands - and are comfortable to work with.
- Closely spaced positive-locking teeth allow these zip ties to be finely adjusted to suit many different sized cables bundles.
- Head and pawl are integrally molded for added strength and durability
- Self-locking, one-piece, low-profile head conserves space.
- Click for More Features
These ties are made of smooth, weather-resistant nylon and designed to protect cable insulation and hoses from wear or damage as can occur with metal clamps. The clamp may be used for both indoor and outdoor applications. It installs in the framing channel with a simple push and twist. Plus there are no screws, nuts or tools required.
|PART #||LENGTH||MIN. LOOP TENSILE||QUANTITY / PACK||COLOR||PRICE / PACK|
|CT-TB04-1000||4"||18 lbs||1,000||Black, Natural|
|CT-TB08-1000||8"||40 lbs||1,000||Black, Natural|
|CT-TB07-50LB-100||7"||50 lbs||100||Black, Natural|
|CT-TB07-50LB-1000||7"||50 lbs||1,000||Black, Natural|
|CT-TB08-120LB-50||8"||120 lbs||50||Black, Natural|
|CT-TB08-120LB-500||8"||120 lbs||500||Black, Natural|
- Cable ties have a bent tip for easier pickup, insertion and pull-up
- Metal bar for smoother surface than standard plastic ties - won't damage sensitive wires
General purpose nylon 6/6 is suitable for use in most practical applications at a continuous temperature up to 150°F. Nylon 6/6, the grade most often used for cable tie production, meets UL 94V-2 flammability ratings. Its working temperature range is from 40°F to 185 °F. Our cable ties are widely used .They work great with our adhesive mounting bases.
Cable ties are a secure, convenient and inexpensive way to handle your wire management.
5.5" cable ties are used to secure up to a 1-1/4" diameter cable bundle.
8" cable ties are used to secure up to a 1-3/4" diameter cable bundle.
|Tensile Strength at 73F Dry as molded ASTM D-638 (PSI)||UL Flame Rating|
|Nylon 6/6- General Purpose||185° F
|Oxygen Index %||Gamma Radiation Resistance||UV Resistance||Military, Federal, & ASTM Specifications|
|28||1 x 100000 Rads||Poor||ASTM-D4066
FDA CFR 177.1500
UL Recognized. File# 49405
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts