What's special about the SafCord flexible cord cover?
- Low profile design prevents tripping hazards while covering unsightly cables
- Flexible design allows use on stairs or curved surfaces
- Made of strong Cordura Nylon for durability
- Can be cut to exact desired length for multiple uses or short runs
- Material is washable and allows you to use it over and over again
- Uses filament hooks instead of adhesives so no residue is left on carpet when removed
- Click for More Features
SafCord Cable Covers for carpet provide a solution to securing electrical and data cables to a floor with looped carpet. The SafCord cord cover's innovative hook and loop method allows you to fasten the cords in place without the use of adhesives that could damage your carpet. The industrial grade cordura nylon fabric is tough and stands up to almost anything. The SafCord's high quality design can be cut to any length without unraveling. Not only is it tough, it is is also washable and reusable.
Please Note: Will not adhere to cut pile carpet
|CC-SCR406||4" x 6' SafCord Cord Cover||6 ft||4 in.||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow|
|CC-SCR430||4" x 30' SafCord Cord Cover||30 ft||4 in.||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow|
|CC-SCR330||3" x 30' SafCord Cord Cover||30 ft||3 in.||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow|
- Can easily be rolled up for storage
- Ideal for use in home or office workspaces
- Great for hallways, stairs, and doorways
- Durable filament hooks hold fast, but are easily removable for installation or removal of cords
- Stays in place during vacuuming
|Length||6 ft||30 ft||30 ft|
|Width||4 in||4 in||3 in|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow||Black, Blue, Taupe, Gray, Yellow|
|Material||Cordura Nylon||Cordura Nylon||Cordura Nylon|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This item is not intended to be used underneath carpet. It is meant to be used on carpet with a ?hook & loop? method that locks it in place. (*does not work on cut pile carpet)
- Thank you for your question. This cord cover is not ADA compliant.
- Thank you for your question. We normally recommend using a hot knife to cut through fabrics and braided products, please review the follwoing part number: BMHK . Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Hello, No these are not OSHA compliant
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts