What's special about these Panduiut NetKey® CAT5e / CAT6 Modules?
PANDUIT® NetKey® Cat 5e & Cat 6 Modules are made to perform flawlessly in today’s demanding networking field. Each keystone jack module delivers specified performance, and PANDUIT® continues to be a top brand name thanks to the performance of their products.
|Part #||Description||Color Options||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|PAN-NKP5E88M||NetKey® CAT 5e Punchdown Jack Module||Off White, White, Black, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow||0.63"H x 0.87"W x 1.16"L||0.02 lb|
|PAN-NK688M||NetKey® CAT 6 Jack Module||Off White, International Gray, White, Black, Orange, Red, Blue||0.63"H x 0.87"W x 1.16"L||0.05 lb|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- 100% tested for top performance delivery
- Retention cap provides additional strain relief
- Color coded labels included for T568A & T568B wiring schemes for your convenience
- Applications include:
- Ethernet 10BASE-T,100BASE-T (Fast Ethernet), and 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 155 Mb/s ATM, 622 Mb/s ATM, 1.2 Gb/s ATM
- Token Ring 4/16
- Voice over internet protocol (VoIP)
|CAT 5e Diagram||CAT 6 Diagram|
RELATED ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- A Closer Look at Panduit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Please click on the link below, I hope this helps https://www.cableorganizer.com/learning-center/how-to/network-instructions.html
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts