What's special about this Open-Access System?
Panduit makes high quality products for wiring and communications applications. The unique open access horizontal D-ring cable manager provides a solution for managing cable on any standard EIA 19" rack or cabinet.
|Open-Access Horizontal Panel D-Ring - Front & Rear|
|PAN-CMPH2||2U||3" x 3"||3" x 5"||3.47"||8.58"||19"||2.09 lbs|
|Open-Access Horizontal Panel D-Ring - Front Only|
|PAN-CMPHF1||1U||1.5" x 3"||x||1.72"||3.42"||19"||0.92 lb|
|PAN-CMPHHF1||1U||1.5" x 5"||x||1.72"||5.38"||19"||1.18 lbs|
|Snap-On Replacement Covers|
If you are looking for and open and efficient way to manage cable, these easy to install D-ring panels offer a versatile solution now and in the future. Made in a variety of styles, they are suitable for both large and small cabling installations.
- Modular and Snap in design for ultimate flexibility and easy installation
- D-rings are rounded to prevent cables from snagging
- Flexible construction makes access to cables for moves, additions, and changes, easy
- Front to rear cabling made possible by pass-through holes
- Suitable for multi-media applications that have coax, copper and fiber optic cables
- Panels constructed of steel for durability and D-rings made of lightweight plastic for flexibility
- RoHs Compliant to reduce risks to installers
- Hardware Included - four (4) #12-24 x 0.5" in each kit
- Open access cable management system can be used with NetKey® Metal Modular Patch Panels and NetRunner™ Vertical Cable Management for a total system solution
DRAWING DIMENSIONS -
- For PAN-CMPH1 specifications, click here (PDF)
- For PAN-CMPH2 specifications, click here (PDF)
- For PAN-CMPHF1 specifications, click here (PDF)
- For PAN-CMPHHF1 specifications, click here (PDF)
- For PAN-CMPHF2 specifications, click here (PDF)
- For PAN-CMPHH2 specifications, click here (PDF)
- For PAN-CMPH1C specifications, click here (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is RoHS?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- A Closer Look At Panduit
- Build a User-Friendly Network with Panduit Horizontal and Vertical Cable Managers
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts