What’s special about this cable pulling eye?
- Designed to protect cables during installation by taking the stress off of the connector
- Provides 3 layers of protection, 2 more than a typical pulling sock
- Steel rod at the top ensures easy attachment to a pull rod or duct snake
- Brightly colored tip helps you navigate those dark inner in-wall/ceiling runs
- Ideal for safely pulling A/V cables, but will work with any cable as long as the connector fits
Cables are often destroyed during cable pulling, especially those that are pulled at the connector. This can easily be avoided with the DR-SOCK. While traditional light-duty socks provide only 1 layer of protection and only 1 or 2 uses, the DR-SOCK provides 3 layers and can be used quite a few times. Any installer will see lower cable damage rates, decreased labor, and increased customer satisfaction.
A random color is chosen for you. If you would like a specific color(s), please leave it in the comment box at checkout
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||BOOT COLOR||PRICE|
|FSR-DR-SOCK||DR-SOCK Cable Pulling Sock||18"
||Green, Red, or Yellow (Random)|
Boot: Polyolefin (Heat Shrink)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts