What's special about this cord cover?
- Kit includes Floor Cord Cover plus Double Sided Tape for solid floor surfaces. Optional accessory Velcro Adhesive for use with carpet available
- Low profile and rounded surface reduce the risk of tripping
- Cables are inserted via slit at the bottom of the cover. Outer channels can be used by sliding cable through the length of the cord cover, or slitting with a box cutter
- Available in five different sizes and colors, from 5ft to 50ft. Can also be easily cut with scissors or a box cutter to custom fit your applications
- Click for More Features
This flexible Floor Cord Cover is the ideal way to keep from tripping on loose cables and cords running across a walkway or behind your desk. The 'rounded' surface helps when moving carts over wires. Cover, hide and protect cords and cables while keeping floors clear and safe. The trim, lay-flat design is inconspicuous, and reduces the possibility of tripping over exposed cords, wires or cables.
|Part #||Description||Length||Channel(H X W)||Color||Price|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-5||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Small||5 ft.||1/4" x 5/8"||Black, Gray, Beige, Brown, Safety Yellow|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-10||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Small||10 ft.||1/4" x 5/8"||Black, Gray, Beige, Brown, Safety Yellow|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-15||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Small||15 ft.||1/4" x 5/8"||Black, Gray, Beige, Brown, Safety Yellow|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-25||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Smal||25 ft.||1/4" x 5/8"||Black, Gray, Beige,Brown Temporarily Out of Stock, Safety Yellow|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-50||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Small||50 ft.||1/4" x 5/8"||Black, Gray, Beige,Brown Temporarily Out of Stock, Safety Yellow|
|Part #||Description||Length||Channel(H X W)||Color||Price|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-5||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Medium||5 ft.||3/8" x 3/4"||Black, Gray, Beige, Brown, Safety Yellow|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-10||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Medium||10 ft.||3/8" x 3/4"||Black, Gray, Beige, Brown, Safety Yellow|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-15||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Medium||15 ft.||3/8" x 3/4"||Black, Gray, Beige, Brown, Safety Yellow|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-25||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Medium||25 ft.||3/8" x 3/4"||Black, Gray, Beige, Brown, Safety Yellow|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-50||Plastic Cord Cover Kit - Medium||50 ft.||3/8" x 3/4"||Black, Beige, Brown, Safety Yellow, Gray|
|Part #||Description||Tape Width||Price Per Foot|
|SBV-R0625KT||5/8" Rubber-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Hook and Loop Kit||5/8"|
|SBV-R075KT||3/4" Rubber-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Hook and Loop Kit||3/4"|
|Double Sided Tape|
|WR-DST10-CL||Double Sided Tape||3/4"||10 FT||Transparent|
- Chose from Black, Gray, Beige, Brown or Safety Yellow to either blend in with your current flooring, or stand out against it to warn of a possible tripping hazard
- Opening measures 3/4" by 3/8" to hold large power cords or multiple small-diameter wires
- Built with a low profile and slim design to prevent pedestrians from tripping while walking over the cord protector
- Constructed to withstand heavy foot traffic and office wear and tear
- Conforms to uneven surfaces, making it a perfect solution for both indoors and outdoors
- Click Here for Conversion Chart
- Cuts to any length with a scissors or utility knife
- Low profile: total height is only 5/8"
- Small design: total width is only 3"
- Cable protector
- Double-sided tape
|PART#||OVERALL H x W||CHANNEL H x W||LENGTH||WEIGHT|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-5||7/16" x 2-1/2"||1/4" x 5/8"||5'||1.75 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-10||7/16" x 2-1/2"||1/4" x 5/8"||10'||3.5 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-15||7/16" x 2-1/2"||1/4" x 5/8"||15'||5.25 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-25||7/16" x 2-1/2"||1/4" x 5/8"||25'||7.75 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-SM-50||7/16" x 2-1/2"||1/4" x 5/8"||50'||17.5 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-5||5/8" x 3"||3/8" x 3/4"||5'||2.5 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-10||5/8" x 3"||3/8" x 3/4"||10'||5 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-15||5/8" x 3"||3/8" x 3/4"||15'||7.5 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-25||5/8" x 3"||3/8" x 3/4"||25'||13 lbs|
|ED-CC-PL-KIT-MED-50||5/8" x 3"||3/8" x 3/4"||50'||25 lbs|
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Straighten Out Your New Floor Cord Cover
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Yes they can, they are very easily cut.
- Thank you for your question. These products have not been put through any testing, therefore posses no certifications.
- Thank you for your question. Yes you can use the product outdoor, however the doble-sided tape we offer does not stick to concrete. We have heard of customers nailing these cord covers to concrete.
- The Light-Duty Cord Covers are capable of accommodating any number of cables which fit into the center channel section. In the case of the smallest size, your cord(s) must fit into a space smaller than 1/4" x 5/8". If your cord has a larger diameter than 1/4", then it will not fit into the small Light-Duty Cord Cover
- The economical cord covers are very light weight and without some adhesive product, they will move around easily when pushed or kicked. You may find that a more robust product such as our Rubber Ducts will fit your application better.
- The economical cord cover (as with many of our products) can be shipped via expedited methods. Please phone our sales team to confirm that the item you require is in stock and that we have no missed the shipping window for the day.
- The Light-Duty Cord Covers are capable of accommodating any number of cables which fit into the center channel section. For the smallest size, your cord(s) must fit into a space less than 1/4" x 5/8". The medium changes the channel size to 1/3" x 7/8". If your cables exceed this measurement, you may need to consider a larger capacity cord cover on a separate product page
- This item is made out of rubber.
- Hello, The type of cord cover needed would depend on the application. If it will be used for foot traffic only our light capacity covers will work. If this will be used for vehicle traffic we would recommend our medium or heavy duty cable covers. Please reference the link below our available options. https://www.cableorganizer.com/cord-covers/
- Hello, Yes, these can be used on the wall. However, these are meant for the floor so you will need heavy duty double-sided tape or screw through them into the wall to secure them tightly to the wall. For other options or if you have any other questions please call us toll free at 866-222-0030
- Hello, No these are not ADA compliant
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts