What's special about these mobile server racks?
- Provides up to 12U of space for rack components in situations where a full server is not necessary
- Easily slides right under your workstation or into any space up to 22” H and 25” W
- Casters are pre-installed for easy transport
- Venting on all sides and installed fan keep your devices at an ideal operating temperature, prolonging equipment life and preventing downtime
- Click for More Features
Not every rackmount application requires 45U of space, but it can be hard to find a quality enclosure for just a few components. These mobile computer cabinets by Kendall Howard® provide 8-12U of rack space, saving a significant amount of vertical space in your home or office. This mobile server racks are fully vented, secure, and well-constructed, ensuring your network or home theater equipment will be safely housed.
|KH-1932-3-001-08||Compact SOHO Server Rack - 8U||14"||23.125"||31.125"||101 lbs|
|KH-1932-3-001-12||Compact SOHO Server Rack - 12U||21"||114 lbs|
|KH-1932-3-201-12||Compact SOHO Server Rack without Doors - 12U||102 lbs|
|Part #||Description||More Info||Quantity||Dimensions||Price|
|CTMIL-ST100-BK||Standard Mille-Ties||View More Info||100 per pack||12" L x 0.35" W|
|KH-0004-1-002-01||Universal Wire Minder||View More Info||1||1.75" x 3" x 2"|
|KH-1906-1-001-01||Rack Shelf 1U||View More Info||1.75" H x 19" W x 12" D|
|KH-1908-3-001-01||Fan Assembly Kit||--||--|
|VWOW-50RL||VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® Wire Wrap||View More Info||50 per roll||8" H x 1/2" W|
|KH-0100-1-001-01A||10-32 Rack Screws||50 ct|
|KH-0100-1-011-01A||10-32 Rack Screws w/ Washers||50 ct|
|KH-0200-1-001-01A||10-32 Cage Nuts||50 ct|
- Compatible with all standard EIA-310D 19” components
- Lockable (keyed) front and rear doors protect against tampering by unauthorized personnel
- Front and rear doors are easily removed for greater ventilation and open access
- 400 lb weight capacity provides ample support for your switches, modems, patch panels, and other network devices
- Ideal for under-the-desk server and 19” device storage, or in any application with limited space
- Proudly made in the USA
|Height||8U or 12U|
|Rail Depth||3" to 29"|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Material||Cold rolled 16-gauge steel|
- Kendall Howard Solutions
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- The Do-it-Yourselfer’s Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
- How to Prevent EPO Button Mishaps in Your Data Center
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Casters
- Hard To Adjust Depth
- No Removable Sides
Comments about Kendall Howard Compact Series Soho Server Rack 8U:
If you need to adjust the rack depth (you probably will) be prepared to have a heck of a time. The sides are not removeable, and unless you have child hands it will be almost impossible to put a wrench on the back lock nuts to remove the bolts in order to move the post.
It's the same almost impossible way to install the plastic door hinges as well.
While the casters are great, the description is wrong, they are NOT pre-installed.
Spend the extra money on a enclosure with removable side panels.