What's special about these decorative cord protectors?
- Designed for small applications, up to (4) 1/4" cables
- Hard PVC body provides great protection from foot traffic
- Various colors to match different floor types, including a custom stainable wood finish
- Come in 36" lengths for easy shipping
- Safe to walk on and reduces tripping hazards
- Click for More Features
ChordSavers™ decorative cord covers are a unique cable management solution to protect your electrical cords and power cables in the home, office, recording studio, and much more. These decorative wire covers eliminate the use of expensive tapes that provide zero protection. This floor cable hider comes in an easy two-piece snap-together system with interlocking design. Customizable to any cable run length. ChordSavers™ also features dual adhesion strips that help reduce the possibility of slippage on most floor surfaces.
|Part #||Description||Colors||Length||Weight||Quantity Per Pack||Price|
|CHS-CHO-IND||ChordSaver™ Cord Cover - Single||Black, Gray, Dark Oak, Light Oak||36"||0.6 lb||1|
- Covers come in wide variety of colors including a few wood finishes and even a stainable wood color to custom match just about any floor.
- Dual, tacky non-skid rubber backing to secure in place.
- Removable cover
- Holds up to (4) 1/4” cables (XLR, guitar cables, audio cables)
- Interlock to desired length
- 2 anti-slip adhesive strips at the base
Dimensions are per piece.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Yes, they can be used this way.
- Thank you for your question. The length is 36 inches.
- Thank you for your question. Yes you can.
- Did you buy the stainable PVC, that was my concern as well. I would like to know what you thought.
- Thank you for your question. The stainable wood grain cover is made of PVC and yes it does still have the darker rim underneath. Unfortunately the manufacturer only makes it this way.
- Thank you for your question. This item is a PVC material a standard saw would be able to cut through it. Let us know if you have any other questions - we are happy to help.
- Thank you for your question. The available colors for this item are black, gray, dark oak, & light oak. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Thank you for your question. At this time the color options are Black, Gray, Light Oak, Dark Oak. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The manufacturer has discontinued some color options including Yellow, White, Cherry and stainable. I will have my marketing department fix this right away
- The tape should not damage your floor. The tape is sticky enough to hold your cord cover in place but not that sticky that it can't pull away easily.
- Hello, Yes, we do have a picture of the light and dark oak side by side. If you scroll through the pictures at the top of the page, you will see them side by side on the fourth picture. I hope this help, however if you have more questions please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
- Hello, This protector will hold a cord with a width up to 1-3/4?.
- Yes, this cord cover will cover those wires.
- Yes, this can be cut with a hacksaw, use cause though because the plastic could splinter
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts