What's special about these tilting screen mounts?
- Gravity centered tilt for precise positioning of screens and better viewing
- High weight capacity to fit just about any size monitor
- Medium and large size feature a tension knob to lock screen in place
- ± 15° tilting ability for a better viewing perspective
- Click for More Features
The ability to mount a monitor or television on the wall allows you to save space and adding to this commodity is the tilting ability of the iC® Tilting Mounts by CHIEF®. A secure wall mounted monitor can be tilted into a desired position to facilitate the viewing experience. This item comes in many different sizes and weight capacities to fit just about any size screen.
- Elegant design matches modern look
- Heavy duty construction for durability
- Broad range of motion for your desired position
- Wall or cabinet mounting increase possibilities for placement
- All hardware is included for a fast set up
Monitor Mount Dimensions
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||SCREEN SIZE||WEIGHT CAPACITY|
|CHI-ICSPTP2T02||Tilt & Swivel Wall Mount||6.5"H x 4.69"W x 3.34"D||4 lbs||10" - 26"||40 lbs|
|CHI-ICMPTM1T02||Medium Screen Tilt Wall Mount||16.5"H x 21.3"W x 3.26"D||13 lbs||23" - 46"||100 lbs|
|CHI-ICLPTM1T02||Large Screen Tilt Wall Mount||18"H x 29"W x 3.26"D||16 lbs||30" - 60"||175 lbs|
Monitor Mount Drawings
|Dimensions for Small Tilting Monitor Mount||Dimensions for Medium Tilting Monitor Mount|
|Dimensions for Swing Down Under Cabinet Monitor Mount|
|PART #||OVERALL||WEIGHT CAPACITY|
|CHI-ICFPAC2T03||3.25" [83mm]||19.6" [498mm]||1.25" [32mm]||n/a|
|CHI-ICFPAC3T02||11.99" [305mm]||6.0" [152mm]||15.87" [403mm]||up to 40 lbs [18.14kg]|
|Dimensions for Cable Channel||Dimensions for Component Shelf|
- Small Tilting Wall Mount - Manual (PDF) 1.5 Mb
- Medium Tilting Wall Mount - Manual (PDF) 12.0 Mb
- Under Cabinet Swing Down - Manual (PDF) 2.0 Mb
- Cable Channel Installation Manual (PDF)
- Component Shelf Installation Manual (PDF)
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts