What's special about this kit?
The Ideal Twist-A-Nut™ Combo Pack is perfect for the electrician. It contains several tools needed for proper conduit installations. The pouch slides easily onto your belt with a metal clip. Lightweight and portable, this is a must have addition to your tool set.
|ID-35-926||Ideal Twist a Nut Combo Pack||1.25 lbs|
|ID-35-908||Ideal Twist-a-Nut™ Screwdriver||-|
|ID-35-923||Ideal Twist-a-Nut™ Tap Tool Shaft||-|
|ID-35-098||Ideal Conduit Deburring Tool - Square Tip||0.3 lbs|
|ID-35-927||Ideal 8-Pocket Carrying Pouch||0.25 lbs|
|ID-35-913||Ideal Replacement Bit for 1/4" Slotted #2 Square Recess||0.05 lbs|
|ID-35-914||Ideal Replacement Bit for 3/16" Slotted #1 Square Recess||0.05 lbs|
|ID-30-330||Ideal 2" x 6" Robertson Tip (Square Tip)||0.2 lbs|
|ID-30-331||Ideal 1/4" x 4" Slotted||0.2 lbs|
|ID-30-333||Ideal 1/4" x 6" Slotted Cabinet Tip||0.2 lbs|
|ID-35-096||Ideal Conduit Deburring Tool - Slotted Tip||0.35 lbs|
|ID-35-097||Ideal Replacement Blades - Conduit Deburring||0.0001 lbs|
- Nylon carrying pouch has 8 pockets and holds all three Twist-a-Nut™ tools plus room for four replacement bits or taps
- Handle is interchangeable with the 6-in-1 tap tool and the deburring head and accepts connectors from most major manufacturers
- Allows you to re-thread holes with your tap tool, clean drilled holes with your deburring head, and use the various sized screwdriver tips for different applications
- Built-in wire loop for assisting you with the tedious task of creating loops in wire with your pliers – makes your job easier
- Choice of Robertson tip, slotted, and Phillips heads for the screwdriver
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
The ID-35-926 Kit Contains :
Replacement Tap for 35-412 Triple-Tap Tool and 35-413 Six-In-One Tapping Tool
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the-Job Safety and Efficiency
- The History of Ideal Industries
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts