What's unique about the cable support?
- Cable tray support system's dependability is perfect for low voltage applications such as power and communications cabling.
- Its modular design supports an easy-to-install system that protects your cables from damage and reduces the amount of space needed for cable wiring and installation.
- Cable tray support system is attached directly to the framing or joists reducing the chances of damaging the cables.
- Click for More Features
|AI-T205||CableWay™ Cable Runway Support System - 5'||60" L x 2" W x 3.38" H||2.23 lbs||
|AI-T23C||Coupling||2.0" L x 2.38" W x 3.57" H||0.02 lb||
|AI-T23E||End Cap||0.76" L x 2.19" W x 3.57" H||0.02 lb||
|AI-T23H||Support Bracket||1.5" L x 3.88" W x 3.62" H||0.12 lb||
|AI-T23A||Angle Connector||0.55 lb||
|AI-T23F||Flat Surface Bracket||0.20 lb||
|AI-T23T||Tee Connector||0.85 lb||
|AI-T23W||Wall Mount Bracket||0.60 lb||
- Versatility and functionality were designed into the brackets so they can be opened easily for cable insertion and assembled in any situation.
- Time saving trough covers connects easily by sliding them together - no holes required to drill.
- Support brackets should be installed every 32 inches or every other joist construction.
- Easy, quick installation of accessories - no tools required.
- Ideal for the construction industry and remodeling jobs.
- Push-on end caps complete the cable runway for faster installation - no tools needed.
- Additional troughs can be installed according to the user requirements for a custom job.
- UL Rated E161207
- CSA LR49638
|AI-T205 -- Raceway||AI-T23E -- End Cap|
|AI-T23C -- Coupling||AI-T23H -- Support Bracket|
|AI-T205||4.15"||2"||3.38"||5 ft (60")||2.23 lbs.|
|Fill Capacity Chart - cable combinations not to exceed 6 lbs./linear ft. or 40 units*|
|NM Cable w/ Copper Conductors||Fill Units Per Cable||Total Cables to Fill Raceway|
* Examples to reach 40 fill unit maximum
- 14/2 cable only: 40 cables = 40 x 1 = 40 fill units
- 12/2 cable only: 26 cables = 26 x 1.5 = 39 fill units
- Twenty 14/2 Cables + thirteen 12/2 cables = 39.5 fill units
(20 x 1) + (13 x 1.5) = 20 + 19.5 = 39.5 fill units
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Hello Support brackets attach directly to framing members. This will not cause any structural damage.
- Hello, this item is plastic
- Hello, Support brackets should be installed every 32 inches.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts