What's special about this network ladder rack?
- Heavy duty cable ladders are sturdy and fully welded for large network wiring.
- Made from ASTM A570 rated structural steel for extra strength.
- Double coated black power finish that resists scratches
- Can be used with most common brands of cable ladder systems.
- Full line of accessories and hardware is available for adapting to most situations or applications.
- Click for More Features
The Middle Atlantic CL Series Cable Ladder system is made to handle heavy duty cable runs that need to be suspended above ground or in basement areas. Optional accessories make it possible to get your cable bundle through just about every twist and turn.
|Material:||ASTM A570 Structural Steel|
|Finish:||Double Layered Black Powder Coat|
|Rungs Per Ladder|
|6 ft. Straight Ladder||8|
|10 ft. Straight Ladder||13|
|90 Degree Horizontal Bend Ladder||4|
|90 Degree Vertical Bend Ladder||4|
|cULus Classified:||UL E239321|
Cable Ladder Weight Capacity
|Support Span||Weight Rating Per Foot [Meter]|
|4 ft. [1.2 m]:||187 lbs. [26 kg]|
|5 ft. [1.5 m]:||119 lbs. [16 kg]|
|6 ft. [1.8 m]:||83 lbs. [11 kg]|
|7 ft. [2.1 m]:||62 lbs. [9 kg]|
|8 ft. [2.4 m]:||50 lbs. [7 kg]|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The brackets sizes corresponds to the size of the cable ladder. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts