What's special about these Nylon Ties?
- Smooth, rounded edges do not cut insulation - or hands - and are comfortable to work with
- Closely spaced positive-locking teeth allow fine adjustment to tie bundles of all sizes
- No metal parts; head and pawl are integrally molded for added strength and durability
- Click for More Features
General purpose nylon 6/6 is suitable for use in most applications at a continuous temperature up to 150° F. Nylon 6/6, the grade most often used for making zip ties, meets UL 94V-2 flammability ratings. Its working temperature range is from -40° to 185° F
|Part #||Length||Width||Min. Loop Tensile||Max Diameter Diameter||Quantity/Pk||Price|
- Self-locking, one-piece, low-profile head conserves space.
- V-shaped raised ridges on bent tip give a sure grip and easy pull-up.
- All RT Series cable ties have a bent tip for easier pickup, insertion and pull-u
- Our cable ties are widely used. They work great with our adhesive mounting bases.
|Tensile Strength at 73F Dry as molded ASTM D-638 (PSI)||UL Flame Rating|
|Nylon 6/6- General Purpose||185° F
|Oxygen Index %||Gamma Radiation Resistance||UV Resistance||Military, Federal, & ASTM Specifications|
|28||1 x 100000 Rads||Poor||ASTM-D4066 PA111
FDA CFR 177.1500
I am using these cable ties on a car that is built for drift racing. I'm using them for a lot of things; they hold the padding in place that's on my rollcage, they hold my intake piping and radiator in place, and they even are what secures my front and rear bumpers to my car! That way if I accidentally clip something during a race, my bumper will harmlessly fall off instead of being entirely ruined. I'm so happy I could find pink ones. Drifters lives are held together by zip-ties.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- How to Release a Cable Tie
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Unfortunately due to the pack quantities we are unable to sample out each colored cable tie. These are our economical cable ties and they are very inexpensive. If you would like to place an order for each color we would be more than happy to process it for you
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts