What's special about these staple guns?
- 25A model is designed to work with medium to small gauged cables and wires such as fire alarm wire and 8 gauged stranded wire
- 25AC model is designed to work with Cat5 and RG6/59 coaxial cable installations
- Patented design preserves broadband’s high speed capacity and protects wires and cables from being crushed
- Click for More Features
Acme’s 25A & 25AC broadband cable and wire staple guns have been recreated to not only accommodate medium gauged wire but broadband cable as well.
The 25AC model is designed to drive the specially configured 25AC staples to a predetermined depth in most substrates, to eliminate crushed broadband cables, which can cause system slowdowns.
- Meets broadband manufacturers’ installation specifications
- Bottom-load magazine for quick and easy drop-in loading
- Redesigned for faster and labor saving installation
- Galvanized steel or corrosion resistant Monel® staples available for 25A & 25AC models
- Manufacturer lifetime limited warranty
ALWAYS verify all wire/cable diameters PRIOR to stapling due to manufacturers varying wire specifications.
|MODEL 25A for Max. Wire & Cable Dia. 1/4” (6mm)||MODEL 25AC* for Max. Wire & Cable Dia. 1/4” (6mm)|
|Available Leg Lengths:||9/32”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 9/16” (7,9,11,14 mm)||Available Leg Length:||19/32” (15mm)|
|Bell Wire||18/3 awg||Broadband||Cat 5 and up|
|CAT 3 Wire||3-12 pair||Broadband||Coaxial Cable RC6/59|
|Fire alarm cable||18/2 and 18/4 awg|
|Security system cable||18/2 awg|
|Stranded wire||8 and 10 awg|
|Telephone station wire||6 pair|
|Thermostat wire||18/3 through 18/8 awg|
* Protected by US Patent 6,848,607. Other patents pending.
Models 25AC and 37AC are designed to drive the specially configured staples to a predetermined depth in most substrates, thus making it virtually impossible for the Broadband wires to be crushed.
USE SPECIAL 25AC & 37AC STAPLES ONLY.
All staple types available in Galvanized Steel or Corrosion Resistant Monel® or Stainless Steel with or without Painted Crown. Monel® is a registered trademark of INCO, Co.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. We offer a variety of staple sizes which can be used with the 25AC staple gun that can be found here: http://www.cableorganizer.com/cable-staple/acme-25a-25ac-staple-gun.html
- Hello, Because models 25AC and 37AC are designed to drive the specially configured staples to a predetermined depth in most substrates, thus making it virtually impossible for the Broadband wires to be crushed, the 25AC staples must be used in the 25AC low pressure staple gun. Please call us toll free at 866-222-0030 if you have any other questions
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts