What's special about these stylish power strips?
- Contains up to 5 AC outlets and 2 USB outlets for powering and charging your electronic devices
- Each AC input rotates infinitely to accommodate large plugs situated directly next to each other
- In the event of a surge, power to all outlets will be cut off to protect your devices
- Ideal for charging your mobile phones, E-readers, and other mobile media devices and powering standard devices in the home or office
- Click for More Features
PowerCurve™ Surge Protectors by 360 Electrical® provide the looks and functionality you need for today electronic functionality acting as a smart phone outlet. Choose between a travel model with USB ports, a full strip with AC and USB ports, and a standard model with only AC ports. Each model features a modern curvy look that will compliment any décor.
|Part #||Ac Outlets||Usb Outlets||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|360-36053||2||2||1.75" H x 4.75" W x 2" D|
(4.44 x 12.06 x 5.08 cm)
|0.5 lb (0.22 kg)|
The 360-36053 provide 1A per outlet, good for most tablets and phones (except the iPad). Be sure to check your device before ordering.
- 3 different models to suit the needs of your varying applications:
- PowerCurve Mobile: Contains 2 AC outlets and 2 USB outlets, and features a fold-in plug for safe, convenient traveling
- PowerCurve 6 Outlet: Contains 5 AC outlets to power and charge your standard devices
- PowerCurve 7 Outlet: The most versatile in the series, this unit contains 5 AC outlets and 2 USB outlets for powering standard devices and mobile devices
- 15A overload circuit breaker delivers fast and easy recovery from surges, reducing overall downtime
- Front facing design offers the convenience of plugging your devices in head on, making this a great desktop power strip
|Outlets||5 AC, 2 USB||2 AC, 2 USB|
|Surge Protection||2160 Joules||918 Joules|
|Maximum Spike Current||72,000A||36,000A|
|Frequency (EMI/RFI Noise Filter)||150 kHZ ~ 100MHZ||150 kHZ ~ 100MHZ|
|Attenuation (EMI/RFI Noise Filter)||Up to 40 dB||Up to 40 dB|
|Industry Standards||UL 1363
|Dimensions||1.75" H x 10.75" W x 2" D
(4.44 x 27.30 x 5.08 cm)
|1.75" H x 4.75" W x 2" D
(4.44 x 12.06 x 5.08 cm)
|Weight||1.5 lb (0.68 kg)||0.5 lb (0.22 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- PowerCurve Brochure (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- Holiday Safety Tips: Preventing Fire and Electrical Hazards from Lights, Electric Decorations and Christmas Trees
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The cord is 6ft long.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts