What's special about this wrap-around sleeving?
- Protect and route cables with a soft, flexible wrap
- Self-wrapping split wrap eliminates the need for cable ties
- Ployester mono and multi-filament construction prevents abrasion, cuts and chafing
- Rated 125° C, RoHS compliant, ISO 14001 & TS16949 certified
- Click for More Features
Roundit 2000 features a split wrap design that allows for easy insertion and removal of wires or bundles of cables. Protect cords, assemblies, hoses and wire harnesses with this tough but lightweight sleeving that serves as a balance between corrugated split wire loom and expandable braided sleeving. It is soft and flexible but durable and resistant to cuts and abrasions. Can be used in aeronautical, marine, electronic, home, office and general manufacturing industries.
Please Note: Minimum quantity applies, items ship 4 weeks from ordering
|Part #||Size||Coverage Range||Color||Price/FT|
|RDT0188-BK||3/16"||1/8" – 5/16"||Black|
|RDT0312||5/16"||3/16" – 3/8"||Black, White|
|RDT050||1/2"||1/4" – 5/8"||Black, White|
|RDT075||3/4"||1/2" – 1"||Black|
|RDT100||1"||3/4" – 1-1/4"||Black, White|
|RDT150-BK||1-1/2"||1-1/4" – 1-3/4"||Black|
Normally our policy is to supply continuous lengths. If it is absolutely necessary to receive one continuous length, please specify.
Nominal size is determined by wrapping product around a mandrel of a given size to obtain an overlap of between 45° and 135°. Roundit 2000 should be tied at intervals if continuous use temperature exceeds 110°C.
Hot knife cutting of Roundit 2000 is not required but highly recommended to prevent product from fraying.
|Part #||Description||Expansion Ratio||Color||Price|
|RDTOOL||Woven Wrap Installation Tool||5/16" – 1/2"||Red|
|SHRTOOL-25||Slit Harness Wrap Tool||1-1/4" – 1-1/2"||Orange|
|WLITOOL||Wire Loom Installation Tool||3/4" – 1"||Yellow|
- Heat treated to keep its original shape, Roundit split woven sleeiving eliminates the need for cable ties on shorter runs
- Ideal for cables and lines that are already in place and difficult to remove or uninstall, including automotive applications (engine compartments) and multi-cable strings on or under desks and conference room tables
- Protects wires from spilled liquids and sharp edges
- Gives any application an organized look without having to disrupt connectors or fittings on in-place installations
- Rated to 125° C
|Filament Diameter||-||Wrap 1250 denier polyester multifilament|
|-||-||Fill 0.009" polyester monofilament|
|Melt Temperature||ASTM D-2117||250°C (480°F)|
|Low Temperature Flexibility||MIL-DTL-23053E||-70°C (-94°F)|
|Smoke Density||ASTM E-662||-|
|-||Specific Optical Density @ 1.5 min.||15|
|-||Specific Optical Density @ 4.0 min.||20|
|Hard Vacuum||ASTM E-595||-|
|Copper Corrosivity||MIL-I-23053||No Effect|
|Fluid Resistance||MIL-I-23053||Tensile Retention|
|Jet Fuel JP-4 (MIL-T-5624)||-||100%|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||-||100%|
|Lube Oil (MIL-I-7808)||-||100%|
|De-Ice Fluid (MIL-A-8243)||-||100%|
|Reference Oil #2 (ASTM D-471)||-||100%|
|Salt Water (O-S-1926)||-||100%|
|Steps to using Installation Tool|
|Click image for larger view|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Make a Cable Snake
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Initially yes, this will protect your wires, however if they keep at it, eventually they will be able to get through. I would recommend you go with something a bit more sturdy like Metal Braided Sleeving
- Thank you for your question. While this sleeving is made to take a bit of abuse by the elements, i would not recommend it as a permanent solution in the case of your application.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts