3/4" x 1/2"
1" x 1/2"
1-1/2" x 3/4"
What's special about 1-Piece Latching Raceway?
- Easy to install. Easy to use. Attractive design.
- Hinge that's flexible & durable. Extruded one-piece. Patented.
- Cover easily swings open to change cabling, then snaps shut.
- Complete line of accessories for ends & corners.
- Flame resistant PVC, UL V0-94 compliant.
- Holds, guides & protects wire and cables up to 600 volt.
- Adhesive backing. Doesn't fall off wall even with heavy cables.
- Paints easily with Latex or custom colors on request.
- Comes in 3 sizes. Length easy to cut.
- Call for custom colors (minimums apply).
- Click for More Features
|SRLC375CASE||3/4" x 1/2" 1-Piece Extra-Long Raceway||6'||White, Black, Beige||20|
|SRLC375SR-5FT||3/4" x 1/2" 1-Piece Raceway||5'||White, Black, Beige||1|
|Part #||Image||Description||Length||Color||Pack||Price / Pack|
|SRLC500SR-5FT||1" x 1/2" 1-Piece Raceway||5'||White, Beige, Black||1|
|SRLC500CASE||1" x 1/2" 1-Piece Extra-Long Raceway||6'||White, Beige, Black||20|
* Beige Special Raceways are a lighter color than the accessories
- Comes with pre-applied foam tape for easy and fast installation.
- Comparable to Panduit LD series
- UL 5A Power Rating
- Fittings - Control #11NC
- Raceways Control #62DB
All surface raceway parts are made of strong, durable, lightweight, UL 94-VO compliant flame resistant PVC that is also paintable (Latex) to perfectly match walls, ceilings and even baseboards. Custom colors are available upon request. Minimums apply.
- To keep shipping cost at a minimum, this raceway is only available in 59" lengths
- Flexible hinge has been rigorously tested to prevent cracking or breaking over time
- Paintable with latex paint to match any décor
- Includes adhesive backing to secure to furniture, walls or anywhere else you may need cable management
|RACEWAY FILL CAPACITY CHART|
|Area (Sq. In.)||0.259||0.488||0.827|
|Building Wire THHN|
|Signal Wire UL Style 1061 300 Volt, 80 C*|
|Twisted Pair 24 AUG*|
|4 Pair, CAT 5||3||5||9|
|Twisted Pair Wire (Shielded)*|
|4 Pair, 24 AUG||2||4||7|
|25 Pair, 24 AUG||0||1||2|
|Type 1A, 22 AUG||1||1||2|
|COAX Cable (Max)*|
|Fiber Optic Cable 62.5/125/900, PVC Jacket, OFNR*|
* Based on a 40% fill ratio
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- You will need to secure it with concrete screws, not adhesive. Also, it will not stand up to direct sunlight. It should hold up for many years if installed in the shade.
- Thank you for your question. While the product is designed to not cause any damage to walls, it all depends on the material that was used on the wall, the paint, the coating, etc.
- Thank you for your question. All the raceways are paintable with any latex based paint.
- Thank you for your question. The 375 series would be plenty, however if you think you might be making any additions in the future, I would go with the 500 series.
- Typically the best way to answer your question is to bundle your wires together and take a single measurement of all the cables together. We list internal dimensions of each size raceway on the Specification Tab so that all users can confirm that the raceway has enough capacity for the application. In your application I believe you would want to utilize the larger size, 1125 series.
- Thank you for your question. The manufacturer offers it only in those sizes for some reason. However, a great alternative to this product which comes in the size you need is the WireRun Snapper Raceways.
- Thank you for your question. Yes, it will fit one standard coaxial cable perfectly.
- hello, Yes that what it's used for.
- Hello, Part number SRLC375CASE is 20 individual pieces of raceway each 6 feet long for a total of 120 feet in the case and is $127.27 Part number SRLC375SR-5FT is one piece of raceway 5 feet long for $6.20
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts