What's special about this Snake Tray?
- Designed to allow the tray to be directly attached to a wall without the use of brackets
- The tray uses integrated mounting rings located along the center spine of the tray
- The most flexible cable runway system, designed to support fiber optic cables and voice/telecommunication cables
- Click for More Features
Please Note: Snake Tray products ship in 5-7 days and are subject to a 30% restocking fee if returned.
CM-501-2-8: 2" Wall Snake Tray
CM-501-5-8: 5" Wall Snake Tray
CM-501-3-8: 3" Wall Snake Tray
CM-501-6-8: 6" Wall Snake Tray
Height x Width
|Tray Area||Cable Fill (50% fill) **||Support Span
|CAT5E *||CAT6 *||CAT6A *||4'||5'||6'||8'|
|CM-501-2-8||2" x 2"||4 in²||57||40||29||12||10||8||***|
|CM-501-3-8||3" x 3"||9 in²||129||92||66||22||18||14||***|
|CM-501-5-8||5" x 5"||25 in²||357||255||184||51||41||33||***|
|CM-501-6-8||6" x 6"||36 in²||514||367||265||74||59||47||***|
* CAT5e 4 pail PL approximated at 0.19 in2 in diameter, CAT6 4 pail PL cable approximated at 0.25 in2 in diameter, and CAT6a 4 pair PL approximated at 0.30 in2
** Allowable fill ratios are based on the NEC rule that the cross sectional area of all the cable installed in the cable tray not exceed 50% of the cross sectional area of the cable tray (width x depth). TIA suggests a 40% fill ratio.
*** Snake Tray series 501 are recommended to be supported every five (5) foot. However larger spans can be accommodated.
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts