What's special about this shielded heat shrink?
- Combines polyolefin heat shrink tubing with conductive cloth weave to provide high-frequency EMI shielding properties for sensitive cables and wiring
- Extremely durable, dual-wall construction provides excellent abrasion and chemical resistance for use in mechanical applications
- Meets MIL-DTL-23053/5 specification to ensure that the material performs with excellence in military applications that require heat shrink tubing and electromagnetic interference protection
- Click for More Features
Electromagnetic interference can have a negative to severely crippling effect on electronic equipment and how it performs. Shrinkflex Dual-Wall Shielded Heat Shrink Tubing offers an excellent solution for protecting delicate data cables and exposed connector ends from harmful EMI activity. This 2 to 1 heat shrink tubing is military rated for use in sensitive operations, while featuring abrasion, chemical and fluid resistance properties ideal for mechanical applications.
- EMI properties are excellent for terminating conductive braided sleevings, electrical connectors, RJ-45 keystones, and other components that require shielding
- Flexible material conforms to the shape of the cable or wires, while helping to maintain a proper bend radius
- Outer layer is made from flame retardant polyolefin material to provide excellent protection in punishing environments
- Shrinks easily with a heat gun to deliver professional-quality terminations
- Continuous operating temperature of -67°F to 275°F for use in grueling conditions
- 2:1 shrink ratio provides easy installation over connectors
- Cuts cleanly and easily with just scissors, saving on labor and installation
- RoHS compliant
|Flammability Rating||Flame Retardant|
|Maximum Continuous MIL-DTL-23053||275°F (135°C)|
|Minimum Continuous MIL-DTL-23053||-67°F (-55°C)|
|Break Strength After Shrinkage||1,500|
|Dielectric Strength (volts/mil)||500|
|Wall Thickness After Shrinkage||0.020 to 0.035|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts