What's special about this cable tie tensioning tool?
- Installs multiple types of nylon cable ties for complete versatility including standard, heavy standard, light heavy and cross section cable ties
- Tightens cable ties and cuts off any excess using preset tension on the selector knob for a flush cut
- Speed your installation without sacrificing accuracy
- Click for More Features
Choose the ergonomic Panduit zip tie gun for any nylon cable tie installation. The GS4H is easy to use with no maintenance required and comes with a 20-year warranty to protect your purchase. All Panduit products are manufactured and registered as ISO 9001:2000 quality certified.
|PAN-GS4H||Panduit Cable Tie Installation Tool - for nylon ties||6.88" L x 5.42" H||1.0 lb|
- The GS4H metal tool with a powder coat finish is ergonomically designed to ensure safety, increase productivity and lower installed cost
- Use in any construction, maintenance or repair application
- Tool controlled tension with a red trigger handle and selector knob
- This cable tie installation tool is qualified as Military Specification Standard Part # MS90387 and MIL-T-81306A to meet your requirements
- This military standard MS-90387-2 tool can be used to install the following military standard straps: MS -3367-1, -2, -3. -6, -7, -23, -24. -25, -29 and MS -3368-1, -2, -3, -4
- The GS4H has no special maintenance required
- Replacement blades available
- 20-year manufacturer warranty
|Overall Length||6.88" [174,8 mm]|
|Overall Height||5.42" [137,7 mm]|
|Overall Width||1.080" [27,4 mm]|
|Weight||16 oz [454 g]|
|Material||Metal w/ powder coat finish|
|For Ties||S (standard), HS (heavy standard), LH (light heavy), H (heavy)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts