What's special about these fire rated backboards?
- Mounts a variety of telecom equipment including 110/Ethernet wiring blocks, modems, routers, power strips and more
- ASTM E-84/UL 723 compliant fire-retardant coating prevents the spread of flame
- Available in various sizes and 2 colors to fit nearly any application
- Pre-drilled and ready to be mounted
- 3/4" thick plywood construction ensures the utmost durability
- Choose from Indoor or Outdoor rated to suite your application
- Custom boards are available for special applications
When safety is at the top of your list, Fire Retardant Backboards should be the backbone of your project. Constructed of 3/4" AC grade plywood and ready for indoor or outdoor use; these fire rated backboards should be your first and most important investment for mounting components in telecom/datacom rooms to preserve and maintain the structure's fire rating.
**THIS PRODUCT HAS A 2 WEEK LEAD TIME**
Customized sizes available, Please call us for more information.
|UT-501082T||18" X 24" X 3/4" U-Teck Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501082L||24" X 24" X 3/4" U-Teck Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501082K||24" X 48" X 3/4" U-Teck Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-50104||48" X 48" X 3/4" U-Teck Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501082ZU||24" X 72" X 3/4" U-Teck Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501082X||48" X 72" X 3/4" U-Teck Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501082M||48" X 96" X 3/4" U-Teck Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501092L||24" x 24" x 3/4" U-Teck Outdoor Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501092J||24" x 36" x 3/4" U-Teck Outdoor Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501092K||48" x 24" x 3/4" U-Teck Outdoor Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501092P||36" x 36" x 3/4" U-Teck Outdoor Fire Retardant Backboard|
|UT-501092U||48" x 48" x 3/4" U-Teck Outdoor Fire Retardant Backboard|
|Material||3/4" AC Grade Plywood|
|Coating/Paint||Fire Retardant, 82Y7, Type 20-20A|
|Certifications||ASTM E84 / UL 723|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This unit weighs 37 lbs.
- Hello, Yes this product is grade A
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts