What's special about this network cabling tester?
- Tests for continuity, opens, shorts, and miswires all in one unit
- Equipped with a remote module that allows testing from up to 1000ft away for long cable runs
- Two test modes available (automatic and manual), so you can test and retest to ensure accurate results
- LED indicators let you easily view results, even in poorly lit areas
- Click for More Features
The LAN Cable Tester is a great instrument for verifying the pin configurations for patch cords and cable installations quickly and easily. This compact tool can perform the job of many without taking up too much space or requiring you to carry around a lot of equipment.
|IT-LANTEST||LAN Cable Tester|
- Simple operation using only a 9V battery, so you are never left without power
- Compact size means that this tester can be stored in your tool box or tool bag without taking up too much space
- Includes test jumpers for testing network, coaxial, and security cabling
- Comes in a soft-sided black case to hold and store your tester and test jumper
|Display Results in||LED Indicator Light|
|Connector Tye||RJ45 8P/8C Plug|
Ethernet 10Base-2 Termination Value Detection
|Operating Temperature||0˚C - 50˚C (32˚F - 122˚F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30˚C - 50˚C (-22˚F - 122˚F)|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Test Cable Types||Coax
Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
Ethernet RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
AT&T 258A Cable
Token Ring Cable
|Test Range||Up to 1000ft|
|Dimensions||4" x 2 1/2" (Tester) & 4" x 1" (Remote) - [102mm x 64mm (Tester) & 102mm x 25mm (Remote)]|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- This basic Local Area Network tester is designed to test 8P8C network cables, but can also test RJ11 four or six pin connections.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts