What's special about these detectors?
- Alerts you to the danger of carbon monoxide present in the environment possibly caused by gas appliances or even from fumes in your garage or chimney
- Units interconnect with up to 24 other Kidde devices for a complete system that alerts you not only in the place where there is danger but throughout the home
- The battery pull tab eliminates battery installation time and keeps the battery's longevity
- Click for More Features
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detectors are a vital part of your home's safety system. This essential device helps warn of carbon monoxide levels and is inter-connectable with other Kidde devices, such as smoke alarms and heat detectors on one wiring network.
|KD-21006406||Kidde AC Wire-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm|
with Battery Back Up
- Installations are a snap with the adjustable mounting bracket included with your detector and snap-on harness
- Alarm has a sealed cover which prevents debris from entering and interfering with the sensor
- Prevent battery theft with the tamper resistant feature
- Battery backup included with these models so you sleep well knowing regardless of power you are protected
- Test/reset button allows you to check that your unit is operating properly and silence it during a false or nuisance alarm
- Alerts user to replace the CO alarm after 7 years of operation
- Smart system allows you to pinpoint where the danger lies
- UL rated 2034
- Five year manufacturer warranty
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Q&A
- Smoke Alarm Roundup
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Mommy's Little Helpers: Baby Registry Must-Haves for Safety Minded Parents
- Home Safety Checklist
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts