What's special about this cable puller?
- Great for inside wiring jobs and residential installations with occupied conduits as it allows cabling to easily slide over existing wires, especially at bends
- The smallest fish tape of the Buddy® System has a 1/8" diameter - that makes it ideal for lighter cables and smaller scale installations
- Available in 50, 100 and 150 feet lengths to accommodate your job requirements
- Click for More Features
When fishing for voice, network, or electrical wiring in conduit as small as a 1/2" in diameter, the situation can quickly become a nightmare scenario for even veteran wire installation professionals.
|JAM-8-18-50||1/8" x 50' OD Conduit Rod||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-100||1/8" x 100' OD Conduit Rod||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2.3 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-150||1/8" x 150' OD Conduit Rod||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2.7 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-100K||1/8" x 100' OD Conduit Rod with Accessory Kit||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||2.7 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-150K||1/8" x 150' OD Conduit Rod with Accessory Kit||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"||3 lbs|
|JAM-8-18-146||End Ferrule Repair Kit||7" x 4"||0.1 lb|
This can be contributed to most fish tapes being at least 1/4" in diameter or more, not leaving much room for wires which typically leads to frustration, snagged wires, and can even damage the fish tape. Jameson, a manufacturer of quality cable pulling and installation devices, has developed the Wee Buddy® fish tapes as a solution for pulling wires through small or overcrowded conduit. With a total outside rod diameter of 1/8" and round sleek sheath, the Wee Buddy® slides easily over preexisting wires while leaving adequate enough room for new wires, helping to reduce time consuming tangles and damaging friction.
- Allow to fish conduit as small as 1/2" inside diameter
- Non-conductive fiberglass conduit rodder
- Perfect to use for installing short electrical wire, or long coax cables
- Strong, flexible & strong fish tape and conduit rodder
- Total outside rod diameter of 1/8”
- Perfect tool for fishing telecom, voice, data and electrical conduit
- The easy grip design allows effective pushing and pulling
- Patented design with snap-on accessory kit
- 1.5" bend radius
- 200-Lbs pull strength
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 12.5" x 2"
- Optional Accessory Kit includes: Small Spring Leader, Large Spring Leader, 2 Pulling Eyes, 2 Splice Ferrules, 2 End Ferrules, Glue, Emery Cloth, Plastic Case
|Bending Radius :||1.5"|
|Pulling Strength :||200 lbs|
|Dimensions :||12.5" x 12.5" x 2"|
|Outside Rod Diameter :||3/16"|
|Weight :||50' : 2 lbs
100' : 2.3 lbs
150' : 2.7 lbs
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great case and attachment
Comments about Jameson 1/8" X 50' Od Conduit Rod:
The 1/8 diameter fiberglass is not good for big wiring jobs. I snapped mine during the first week of use when it was inside a 2 inch conduct tube. IF your going with a fiberglass pull be sure it's 1/4 diameter.