What's special about this Clear Pulling Lubricant?
- Designed for use within electrical or datacom cable
- Excellent lubricity for fast pulls
- Environmentally safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Easy to apply either by hand, brush or pump
- Click for More Features
|GL-CLR-5||Clear Pulling Lubricant||5 Gal||Clear|
- Wide temperature range, 20° F to 190°F (-6° C to 88° C)
- Long shelf life, 3 years, with no break down of the lubricant
- Excellent for use in electrical or datacom cable applications
- Easy to use and clean up, clear and colorless
- Safe for use anywhere, non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Well lubricated for fast pulls 9.27-.29 COF).
- Apply by hand, brush or pump
- One year manufacturer warranty
Wide temperature range - 20° F to 190° F (-6° C to 88° C)
Polymer base with no silicon additives.
Average coefficient of friction (IEEE, 375-2 test procedure), .27 in PVC and .29 in EMT.
Three-year shelf life with no deterioration in lubricant.
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts