What's special about this open conduit?
- Durable PVC open raceway organizes and protects your cables while providing easy access to make changes or additions in the future
- Includes an adhesive backing, so you can secure it to furniture, walls, or anywhere else you may need cable management
- Available in two sizes to accommodate your specific application, no matter how big or small
- Click for More Features
Many of us have a jungle of cables running from desktop devices like monitors, phones and keyboards to under-desk units, such as CPUs and power supplies. These cables tend to become a tangled mess, and even can become damaged by being pinched by a desk or stepped on. Get those cables off the floor and organized in one step, by simply dropping them into the open-top raceway channel.
|ED-H-SM-BK||Small Hook Raceway||7/8"||3/4"||59" (4.9 ft)||Black|
|ED-H-SM-IV||Small Hook Raceway||7/8"||3/4"||59" (4.9 ft)||Ivory|
|ED-H-LG-BK||Large Hook Raceway||1-1/2"||1"||59" (4.9 ft)||Black|
|ED-H-LG-IV||Large Hook Raceway||1-1/2"||1"||59" (4.9 ft)||Ivory|
- Available in two (2) colors (black and ivory) to match pre-existing decor
- Smooth exterior texture allows you to easily paint the raceway or apply contact paper if exact color match is preferred
- Small channel comes with one strip of adhesive backing, while the large comes with 2 strips to handle heavier applications
- PVC material can also be drilled through for a more permanent mounting solution
Dimensional Drawing for LARGE Channel
|Adhesive Base Height||2-1/4"||1-3/4"|
|Cord Slot Opening||1-1/8"||3/8"|
|Operating Temperature||140° F||140° F|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- How to Keep Your Cables Tidy
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer)
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, These hook raceway do not have connecting pieces. They can be abutted together for a tight fit, and the tape on the back will keep them together. If you have any other questions please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
- Hello, We do ship to Canada, however we do not have a distributor in Canada
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts