What's special about these scissors?
- Upper blade has notches for stripping 19- and 23-gauge wire.
- Designed for telecom and electrical applications and heavy-duty use.
- Strong, tough tempered steel.
- Nickel-plated finish resists corrosion.
- Click for More Features
Designed for heavy-duty use. Made of strong, tough, tempered steel. Nickel-plated finish. Scraper and file on outside of both blades. Rounded points. Screw-hinge permits adjustments. The lower blade is serrated to minimize slippage of wire when cutting. Upper blade has notches for stripping 19 and 23 gauge wire.
|KT-2100-7||Electrician's Scissors - Stripping Notches||5" (12.7cm)|
Always wear approved eye protection.
Never use any cutters on live electrical circuits
- Scraper and file on outside of both blades
- Screw hinge permits adjustment
- Serrated lower blade reduces slippage
|Applications||Telecom and Electrical|
|Stripping Cable||19 and 23 AWG|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts