What's special about this 7-pc nut driver set?
- Handle ends are color coded for quick retrieval of the correct size tool for the job.
- Hollow shafts to accommodate excess thread to secure nuts
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the nut driver hex orientation and size so you can easily engage the nut driver with the fastener.
- Click for More Features
This nut driver set is made with carefully heat-treated and tempered steel, and with cushion-grip handles they resist slippage which allows you to apply greater torque.
|KT-631||Set Contains: (1) KT-630-3-16,(1) KT-630-1-4, (1) KT-630-5-16, (1) KT-630-11-32, (1) KT-630-3-8, (1) KT-630-7-16 and (1) KT-630-1-2||1.5 lbs||
- Chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Equipped with a cushion grip handle for added comfort and greater torque
- Includes the 7 most commonly used nutdrivers for use on a variety of jobs
- Heat treated and tempered able to withstand the toughest jobs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI Specifications
|KT-631||Set Contains: (1) KT-630-3-16,(1) KT-630-1-4, (1) KT-630-5-16, (1) KT-630-11-32, (1) KT-630-3-8, (1) KT-630-7-16 and (1) KT-630-1-2||1.5 lbs|
|Part #||Color Code||Hex Size
(inside diameter of the nut driver)
|KT-630-3-16||Black||3/16"||3" (76 mm)|
|KT-630-1-4||Red||1/4"||3" (76 mm)|
|KT-630-5-16||Yellow||5/16"||3" (76 mm)|
|KT-630-11-32||Green||11/32"||3" (76 mm)|
|KT-630-3-8||Blue||3/8"||3" (76 mm)|
|KT-630-7-16||Brown||7/16"||3" (76 mm)|
|KT-630-1-2||Red||1/2"||3" (76 mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Safely Use & Care for Klein Insulated Tools
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts