What's special about this hinged patch panel support?
- Innovative design allows you to wall mount patch panels and other shallow rackmount components without the need for a rack or enclosure, saving money and space
- 180° swing-out to easily and efficiently add, remove or maintain cables in the back of the unit
- Low-profile 6" (152.4 mm) depth comfortably hides behind a door or in a closet without taking up too much room
- Built in cables tie downs and access holes ensure your installation is neat and organized
- Click for More Features
The Hinged Wall Brackets by Kendall Howard are a great alternative to big bulky racks or enclosures especially if you only have one or two patch panels to mount. Shallow 6" depth is perfect for iPod docks, lacer bars, and other shallow equipment that needs to be mounted in an IT closet or other compact areas.
|KH-1916-3-200-01||1U Hinged Wall Rack||2 lbs|
|KH-1916-3-200-02||2U Hinged Wall Rack||3 lbs|
|KH-1916-3-200-04||4U Hinged Wall Rack||4 lbs|
- Manufactured of 16 AWG steel to provide years of use
- Black powder coat finish to withstand abrasions or scratches
- Standard EIA spacing allows most shallow equipment to be attached, accepts 10-32 screws not included
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
|Height||1U, 2U, 4U, or 6U|
|Weight||2, 3, 4, 6 lbs|
|Material||16 gauge steel|
|Finish||Black powder coat|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Open Frame Wall Mount Rack Breakdown
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts