What's special about these fiber/cable spools?
- User-friendly, rackmountable spools designed to help maintain proper bend radius of cables within a rack or enclosure.
- 19” rackmount panels are 2 RU in size, and include two 90° rotatable spools for easy vertical and/or horizontal cable management.
- Keeps patch cords and cables fully organized to facilitate airflow and ventilation within your enclosure.
- Click for More Features
Middle Atlantic® PCS Series Plastic Cable Spools offer network installers an easy-to-use, rackmountable solution for safely managing cable slack within an enclosure or open-style floor rack. These spools are available in different depths to accommodate all ranges of patch cord densities, and can be fixed in 90° intervals for either vertical or horizontal cable management.
|STAND ALONE CABLE SPOOLS|
|MA-PCS-1-4||4 Pack of Cable Management Spools||1.375" D x 3.38" W 2.47" H||4 pieces||1.22 lbs||
|MA-PCS-3-4||4 Pack of Cable Management Spools||3.00" D x 3.38" W 2.47" H||4 pieces||1.30 lbs||
|2 CABLE SPOOLS WITH 2RU PANEL|
|MA-PCS-1-2H||2 Cable Management Spools with 2RU Panel||1.375" D x 19.0" W 3.47" H||3 piece kit||2.00 lbs||
|MA-PCS-3-2H||2 Cable Management Spools with 2RU Panel||3.00" D x 19.0" W 3.47" H||3 piece kit||2.07 lbs||
- 4-piece stand alone kits include mounting hardware for easy installation on datacom/telecom backboards and most other flat surfaces.
- Available in two depths (1-3/8” 3”) to accommodate low- to high-density cable slack.
- Cable spools are made from incredibly strong ABS plastic to provide long-lasting quality and moderate weight capacity for high-density applications.
- Rackmount panels are constructed from 18-gauge steel finished in a durable flat black powder coat to provide a high degree of protection against minor impact and abrasive damage.
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Cable Management Spools
Cable Management Spools on 2RU Panel
|Material||18-Gauge Steel Panel|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The size of the mounting hole in the spool is about 2.4 inches.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts