What's special about these cable pass-through wallplates?
- Creates a professional quality home theater environment by providing in-wall management for your audio/video, network, and speaker cables
- Recessed cable pass through and bull-nosed (rounded) edging easily blends in and compliments your preexisting décor and wallplates
- Flush mount design installs easily behind your flat panel television or entertainment center without interfering with the spacing or wall mounting bracket
- Click for More Features
Having messy, disorganized cables/wires exposed in and around your entertainment center can easily distract from and diminish the enjoyment of your modern home theater. These outlet covers are available in 1, 2, and 3 gang options and feature a recessed opening for your cables to conveniently enter and exit your walls. Works on the same wall fittings as any switch plate or outlet plate, and creates a clean look with color choices to match any decor, at an economical price.
|DCE-45-0001||Low Voltage Cable Pass Through Wall Plate||1 Gang||0.14 lb||Black, Brown, Ivory, Light Almond, White|
|DCE-45-0002||Low Voltage Cable Pass Through Wall Plate||2 Gang||0.22 lb||Black, Brown, Ivory, Light Almond, White|
|DCE-45-0003||Low Voltage Cable Pass Through Wall Plate||3 Gang||0.25 lb||Light Almond, White, Black|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
So how do you tackle this messy cable dilemma, and give your home theater the professional finish it deserves? You could use inexpensive wire loom or cable raceway, but you would still have to deal with hiding, painting, and installing these products. By using Datacomm's affordable and easy to install cable pass-through wall plates, you can make those cables disappear without your money or time following suit.
- Easy to install design requires none of the complicated electrical work that specialized audio/video wallplates
- Available in 1, 2, or 3-Gang models for use in any sized home theater or media room
- 5 color options available for matching or complementing your home theater’s furniture and/or equipment
- Made from durable ABS plastic for long-lasting quality and color retention
- Plates can be installed upright or upside down to match the flow of wires and cables
- Standard design can be used with preexisting or new electrical boxes,or easy to install low voltage wall mounting bracket
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Size||1 Gang||2 Gang||3 Gang|
|Opening Dimensions||1.5" W x 2" H||3" W x 2" H||4 3/4" W x 2" H|
|Dimensions||4.5" H x 2.75" W x 0.25" D||4.5" H x 4.56" W x 0.25" D||4.5" H x 6.38" W x 0.25" D|
|Weight||0.14 lb||0.22 lb||0.25 lb|
|Available Colors||Black, Brown, Ivory, Light Almond, White||Black, Brown, Ivory, Light Almond, White||Black, Light Almond, White|
|Material||ABS plastic||ABS plastic||ABS plastic|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- HDMI Cable Q&A
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This product is a Low Voltage Cable Pass Through Wall Plate. We sell multiple different styles of cable conduit, wireloom, raceways, etc. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Thank you for your question. Please review the installation instructions by clicking the link below. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further http://www.cableorganizer.com/images/datacomm-electronics/pass-through-wall-plates/instructions.pdf
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts