What's special about these designer lighting dimmers?
- Turns lights on and off with a simple touch, or hold and release the switch for a delayed fade-to-off setting that gives you time to exit the room before the lights go out.
- Easy to use rocker-style switch adjusts the light to your desired level of brightness.
- Lights fade up and down smoothly, allowing your eyes to properly adjust to the changing light levels.
- Click for More Features
Maestro® Designer-style Dimmers by Lutron bring advanced features and unsurpassed style and beauty to modern day lighting systems. These dimmers feature all the bells and whistles you find in today’s new construction homes – a softly glowing LED for easy location in the dark, an indicator that shows the preset level when lights are turned off, an Advanced Programming mode (APM) that allows personal customization, and power failure memory saves your light settings during power interruption.
For all Lutron products there is a 25% restocking fee on all returns
NOTE: Wall Plate Sold Separately
|LU-MALV-600||450W / 600VA||2.94"||4.69"||1.75"||0.42 lb||White|
* Suggested maximum lighting load for magnetic low-voltage dimming is 450W for 600VA prodcts to allow for transformer losses
- Incandescent/halogen, magnetic low-voltage, or electronic low voltage models available to accommodate your lamp, track, or recessed lighting needs.
- Large range of Claro® wall plates are available for matching preexisting décor or wall color.
- Full-range dimming possible from up to ten locations when used with companion dimmers.
- Built-in APM allows user to customize fade-to-on and fade-to-off timer, and set locked or unlocked light presets for personalized lighting.
- Compatible with standard 3- and 4-way wiring for fast and easy installations, or the retrofitting of pre-existing dimmers and switches.
- Matching wall plate sold separately
- Lutron Dimmer Dimensions (PDF)
- Lutron Maestro Dimmers, Fan Controls, Timer Switches Specifications (PDF)
- Lutron Maestro Controls Manual (PDF)
|Dimensions:||2.94"W x 4.69"H x 1.75"D|
|Power:||120V~ 60Hz, 277V~ 60Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||32° to 104° F (0° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||32° to 185°F (0° to 85°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||90% non-condensing (maximum)|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts