What's special about these connectors?
- T&B carries fixed spring, and free spring in both standard type, and twist-on-wire variety.
- Manufactured from tough chemical resistant plastic, they won't break, and they resist chemical attack from such materials as hydrocarbons (household solvents), dilute acid or alkaline solutions.
- Ideal for splicing multiple electrical wires together.
- They come in a wide variety of sizes and types.
- Click for More Features
Wire connectors are ideal for home or industrial use. They resist temperatures of up to 105 °C (221 °F) , and come packaged in convenient boxes or bags with 100 pieces each (Winged variety may contain more).
|Part #||Color||Range (AWG)||Spring Type||Quantity||Price|
Fixed Spring Wire Connector Features:
Free Spring Wire Connector Features:
Simply strip the insulation off the ends of your wires, join them together, twist (although twisting is not necessary with free spring wire connectors), and screw your wire connector over the wire ends. Outlined in the table below is a simple guide to tell you the wire range that each (color coded) wire connector will accept.
Wire sizing guide – Wire Connectors
|Part #||Color||Type||Spring Type||Range (AWG)||Wire min.||Max||Pkg.
|WCTB-330P||Blue||Non-Winged||Fixed||22-14||3 #22||3 #16||100|
|WCTB-335Q||Red||Non-Winged||Freespring||18-8||2 #16||5 #12 Sol.||1000|
|WCTB-833KP||Yellow||Winged||Freespring||22-10||2 #18||3#12 Sol.||5000|
|WCTB-739P||Blue||Winged||Freespring||14-6||1#10 w/ 1#12||1#6 w/ 2#8||500|
Request A Quote
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts