What's special about these wire connectors?
- Transparent shell gives you a clear view of the connection for visual verification
- Low insertion force reduces installation times by up to 50% over twist-on connectors and other traditional connector types
- Tin-plated copper contacts maximize conductivity for consistent operation
- Ideal for a variety of electrical wiring installations including receptacles, switches, occupancy sensors up to 600V and light fixtures or signage up to 1000V
- Click for More Features
In-Sure™ Wire Connectors by Ideal Industries® provide solution for many wiring installations, extensions, and additions. These connectors feature clear windows at the contact point for easy connection inspection. For general purpose electrical wiring, up to 600V is accepted. For light fixtures or signage, up to 1000V is accepted, making these connectors ideal for this purpose.
- All models are easily inserted into a 1 inch or larger knockout, so you don't have to remove faceplates or disconnect devices to alter wiring within a box
- 221°F (105°C) temperature tolerance allows you to use these connectors in nearly any environment
- Dielectric tested to 3000V to ensure protection from shock under normal operating conditions
- Stainless steel inserts keep wires secure for the most reliable connection
- In-Sure Push-In Wire Connectors Model 32-34 Specifications (PDF)
- In-Sure Push-In Wire Connectors Model 39 Specifications (PDF)
|Power||Building Wire: up to 600V
|Operating Temperature||221°F (105°C)|
|Industry Standards||UL 486C
CSA C22.2 #188
|Material||Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel, Copper, Tin|
|32, 33, 34||#12 AWG - #20 AWG||#12 AWG - #16 AWG (19 strand or less)
#18 AWG (7 strand)
|#14 AWG - #18 AWG (19 strand or less)|
|39||#10 AWG - #14 AWG||#10 AWG - #12 AWG (19 strand or less)||#10 AWG - #14 AWG (19 strand or less)|
|87, 88, 90||#12 AWG - #20 AWG||#14 AWG - #16 AWG (19 strand or less)
#18 AWG (7 strand or less)
|#12 AWG - #14 AWG (19 strand or less)
#16 AWG (26 strand or less)
318 AWG (16 strand or less)
|32||12-18 AWG||2||Red||0.78" L x 0.52" W x 0.38" H
(19.81 x 13.20 x 9.65 mm)
|33||12-18 AWG||3||Orange||0.78" L x 0.69" W x 0.38" H
(19.81 x 17.52 x 9.65 mm)
|34||12-18 AWG||4||Yellow||0.78" L x 0.82" W x 0.38" H
(19.81 x 20.82 x 9.65 mm)
|39||10-14 AWG||3||Blue||0.78" L x 0.86" W x 0.45" H
(19.81 x 21.84 x 11.43 mm)
|87||12-18 AWG||5||Gray||0.35" L x 0.91" W x 0.73" H
(9.02 x 23.03 x 18.52 mm)
|88||12-18 AWG||6 (Stacked)||Blue||0.61" L x 0.60" W x 0.73" H
(15.42 x 15.32 x 18.52 mm)
|90||12-18 AWG||8||Black||0.35" L x 1.38" W x 0.72" H
(9.02 x 35.03 x 18.21 mm)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- The History of IDEAL Industries
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The In-Sure Push-In Wire Connector is perfect for residential, light commercial, lighting retrofit, and pre-fab wiring systems, or any other branch circuit wiring application where a traditional twist-on wire connector would be used.
- Hello, No, these connectors are only approved for copper connections.
- Hello, the back doesn't open, however if you would like to know how you would reuse this item or remove a wire, the manufacturer suggests; pull and twist the wire back and forth
- Yes, these can be used to splice low voltage cables even up to 18 GA.
- No, you would not have to use all the holes provided.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts